If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 25, 2021

[SS-937] Maker's Tonic


[MAKER'S TONIC]

The businessman is accompanied to the empty room. In the room was a sexy man, with muscular body and flawless skin. His torso was exposed.

The Maker was beside the businessman, "what do you think?"

"I like him. How did you turn this hot creature into your mannequin?" asked the businessman.

"The meathead bodybuilders are always the easiest to fool," the Maker replied. "I offered him a tonic that I told him makes muscle grow faster, and he took it."

"And is that the reason why he has perfect muscles."

"Yeah. But the tonic also made him very submissive."

"Okay. I'll take him. Is his turning complete?" inquired the businessman.

The Maker faced the hunk, "take one last dose."

The man in white tight briefs drank the water.

He drank it so hungrily that a lot of the liquid flowed out of his mouth and poured onto his body.


His briefs were soaked and the outline of his cock can be seen.

Then the man shouted, "I feel so good!"

He spread out his arms. He looked so fulfilled.

Then he muttered, "I am complete."


The Maker pointed to the businessman, "he owns you now."

The hunk turns to the new owner, "master, what do you want me to do."

The businessman unzipped his pants and released his cock, "I need you to suck me."

"Yes master." Then the hunk crawled to the new owner and started suckling on the dick while the Maker watched.



--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers and eight (8) chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment