If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 14, 2021

[SS-932] Yacht Saver


[YACHT SAVER]

Leun mustered all the energy left in him. He shouted at the top of his lungs.

After a day of being stuck in the island, after he was accidentally left by the boat tour he was joining.  Luckily, there was a yacht that passed. He shouted and made a huge smoke from a bonfire to get the boat's attention.

He was so happy to notice that the yacht was turning his way. He can see that there was a man on standing on the pole. He was a handsome, muscular man, wearing only white trunks.



He immediately got on the boat when it got to him. He was helped by the staff to get up. He was given a blanket. Then he was led to the dining area for food. He thanked them profusely for saving him.

"Oh, you should thank the owner of this yacht. He's at the deck. You can visit him after you eat," one staff told him.

So, after eating, Leun went up to the deck to meet the owner. He found the same sexy man he saw earlier. He was still in his trunks.


"Hi Sir. I'm Leun. I am the man you saved," he told the man. But he could not take his eyes off the man's bulge.

The owner smiled and nodded at him, "yeah. I was just chilling here in my yacht. It was good we saw you. So, why were you stuck there?"

Leun told him the story of why he was stranded.

"Well, it's a good thing that you are safe." Then the owner laid down the deck.

"Sorry, can I just say. You're real fit," Leun complimented.

The owner smirked. "Thanks. Are you gay?"

He gasped, "no. No I'm not."

"Oooohhh... You've been looking at me really funny. You wanna try being gay?" the owner said seductively.

Leun swallowed. "I don't know."

He pulled down his trunks to show his hard on, "just put your mouth in it."

"Okay. But I'm doing this just to thank you for saving me."

"Sure."

Leun was trembling while went down and placed the dick in his mouth. It felt weird. But he was too horny to stop. He sucked it sloppily.

Then the owner spoke, "ughhh shit yeah! Then you can fuck me later too!"


--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and at up to 6 chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment