If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 18, 2021

[SS-934] Exclusivity Conditions


[EXCLUSIVITY CONDITIONS]

When Rivedale entered the physical fitness complex, he knew that it was better than the best gyms he has ever been in. The place was contemporarily designed. And the equipment were the latest ones that were available in the market.

He was just curious that everyone who was working out there wore nothing but briefs and speedos. He was worried that it was a gay fitness center.

But all the men who worked out there seemed to be really masculine and muscular.  Rivedale had a good physique himself, so he knows that he would fit in.

In the email he received, he was told by the owner of the gym to visit the office at the third floor of the fitness complex. So, he went up through the ladder.

He was awestruck when he found that there was an olympic sized pool. And as he saw in the lower floors, the gym goers there were also all men and wearing designer speedos.


Finally, Rivedale found the office and he knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

And so he opened the door and he went in. Inside, he saw a young, handsme man in sexy black briefs, sporting a lean body and a whistle laced around his neck.


He smiled, "I am the owner of this gym. Thank you for accepting our invitation."

"Hi. This is really a nice gym. But I think the membership here would be expensive, judging by the high-tech stuff you have here," Rivedale admitted.

The owner shook his head, "oh no. This is an exclusive high class gym, but being rich is not the condition. I made this as a haven for got guys like me and you to congregate and appreciate our bodies by wearing trunks while we work out. I think you understand that."

Rivedale retorted, "no. I don't. Yes. I am a physique model and I am comfy being semi-naked in public, but wearing next to nothing while working our is pretty dangerous-- and actually quite gay."

"And you say that you're not gay?" the owner challenged while rubbing the black bulge in front of his trunks.

Rivedale swallowed, "no. I'm not." But he was sweating. He could not keep his eyes off the man's junk for some reason.

"Okay, maybe it's time for you to finally be gay. I see you staring," the owner said while pulling down his trunks.

"No-- what the heck. That's big." Rivedale was salivating. He could not understand his boyd.

"Just try sucking it a little bit."

Rivedale seemed hypnotized. He knelt and took the dick in his mouth. Sucking it felt natural.  His own cock felt hard in his own pants. Then he felt the dick cream into his mouth. He instinctively swallowed all the hot gooey liquid.

"You can come here anytime you like, Rivedale," the owner said after he pulled out.

Rivedale was in a daze, "can I stay here forever? With all your other men?"

"Yes. You can stay here. You are my ward. And this is my stable," the owner spoke then picked up his trunks, "wear this and start working out."

"Yes master." Rivedale replied. He removed all his clothes and wore the skimpy brief. He walked out with a straining bulge.

Rivedale was never gonna leave that place.



--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and at up to 6 chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment