If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

[SS-930] Kitchen Harpist


[KITCHEN HARPIST]

The head chef stormed inside the kitchen. Then he took his knives and started to bellow at his staff. "I can't believe you cowardly assholes would report me to the HR?! I told you from day one that I am not a nice person, and I will not tolerate mistakes! You are here to work and perfect your craft, and if I need to berate you to do that, then I'd do it! You will never find a chef like me! And if you've got a problem with that, you're free to step out of my kitchen!"

The kitchen staff all looked scared. They all knew that this head chef was the best in town, but he was also famous for his fuming temper. Probably, someone reported and the human resource of the hotel got involved.

Then the head chef pointed to the corner of the kitchen. There was a shirtless man sitting behind a harp.


"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm a music therapist specialization in relaxation. I was hired by the HR to play here," said the man.

"Get out of my kitchen!"

The harpist shook his head, "I'm sorry. I was hired and I have to do my work." He started plucking the strings, "I'll just play here. I won't intrude."

The head chef wanted to further his argument with the harpist but orders were already coming in and he had to start cooking.

Initially, the chef was critical about the harpist, but the harp music soothed him. He noticed that he was more relaxed. He would soften his requests in situations that he would previously demand in anger.

After the eight hour shift, the chef felt completely un-agitated. The kitchen staff seemed happier that his shouting and fuming episodes were reduced.

The head chef was compelled to approach the harpist who was playing eight hours straight.

"Hey, you're music worked," he told the musician.

The harpist smiled, "glad it did."

"Do you want to go to my place, so I can cook you food? I have a unit in this hotel.  I just want to do that to thank you," the chef offered.

The harpist nodded, "sure!"

So, they walked out of the kitchen and proceeded to the room.

"My music can only treat you at a surface level," the harpist mentioned, "but I think in order for you deal with the deep issues that trigger your anger, I think you have to go to actual therapy."

The chef sighed, "I know why I am so angry always."

"Why is that?"

"My parents are pushing me to marry a woman from a business partner's family," he admitted, "but you see... I don't want to."

"Because?"

The head chef stepped closer to the musician and kissed him.

The harpist was surprised but kissed back.

"I understand your concern," the harpist spoke after the kiss.

Then the head chef took off his clothes and showed his sculpted body while just in briefs.


Then he knelt down and removed the harpist's shorts. Then he sucked the cock.

"Ohhh shit. You suck good..." the harpist moaned.

The chef paused and spoke, "if you fuck me, maybe I won't be so angry until tomorrow."

"Haha. This is so unprofessional for me to do. But sure," said the harpist then put his dick in the willing hungry mouth of the angry chef.


--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and at least 2 chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment