If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 11, 2021

[SS-931] Sons' Desires


[SONS' DESIRES]

"Damn. Look at them. They're so adorable!"

You approach your best friend and peer at the screen of his tablet.

"Fuck it! They're so adorable!" you exclaim.

"Right?!" he seconds.

The image has two competing bodybuilders, wearing nothing but black numbered posing suits, standing next to each others, their opposing arms are up and forming a human heart.

"They're so fucking sexy!" you add.

"I'm calling it. They're a couple," he interjects.

Your eyes widen, "well you can imagine that if you like, but my Dad is very much sexually involved with my Mom. They're not really hiding they're loud sex sounds nightly from me."

"Gahd. I envy your mom," he murmurs, "my Dad's such a alphamale too. Well, he doesn't like sexing my mom, but he has a string of women he cheats my mom with."

You cross your arms, "well, our best bet, is that they're bi. I mean. How can you be around each other looking sexy like that without feeling even the slightest bit of lust."

"Haha. Speaking of lust. My cock is already hard and straining in my briefs." You stand and show him the bulge in front of your thin white briefs.


He looks at the picture then at you. "Wow. You are as sexy as your dad."

You giggle, "well, I'm not as jacked. And I vow to be as packed like him. Or even bigger. So I can wrestle him and fuck him when he loses."

He laughs, "damn me too. It's good that I have you. It's nice to have a friend who understands my daddy desires."

"I'm the lucky one. To find someone sexy like you to have sex with?!" you tell him.

He pulls down his shorts and exposes his naked his butt. "Well, maybe you can quell your raging boner by fucking my ass?"


You remove your briefs. "I'd love that."

He squealed as you slice your dick inside his hole. You touch his muscular body as you fuck him.

In the middle of your thrusting, the door opens. Then both your fathers entered.

Both of you freeze in panic.

Your father smirks, "I knew these two are fucking. They're exactly like us."

Your friend's father eggs you on, "just continue that. We'll join you guys later."



--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and at up to 6 chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment