If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

[SS-936] Roped Workout



[ROPED WORKOUT]

Foxin mustered all his muscle power, energy and focus in order to maintain his difficult position while pulling himself up with the rope and rings.

The instructor came to him, "very good. Very good form."

Foxin tried not to be affected by the butterflies in his stomach. The reason why he enrolled in the roped workout program was the handsome and sexy instructor. To get a good feedback from him really flustered Foxin.

The instructor was walking around. Then shouted while pointing at another person, "I told you! No horseplay around here!"


Foxin dropped himself from his stance and looked at the person mentioned by the instructor. He groaned upon knowing that it was his best friend.

The friend was very obviously not taking the class seriously. He was doing splits while funnily pulling himself up high. It was definitely not part of the instructions.

After the class ended, Foxin and his friend continued with the rest of their routines and left the gym just as it was about to close.

They started walking to the parking lot.

"You are blowing my chance to be with my crush! He's noticing me and you get his attention!" Foxin said angrily.

His friend stuck his tongue out, "sorry Foxin. He's my crush too. Maybe he likes the fun quirky guys, not serious guys like you."

Foxin rolled his eyes, "yeah. May the better man win."

"Oh! Shit! I forgot my tumbler in the wet area!" the friend panicked. "We have to go back!"

"Can't you just go back tomorrow?"

"No. I need to fill it up with coffee tonight. I'll be working all night tonight."

"Fine."

They were allowed to enter the closed gym to get the tumbler.

However, when they got to the locker area, no one else was there except for a naked man, laying prone on the ground. His hands were tied behind him. It was the instructor.


The instructor saw them, "oh shit you saw me."

"Are you alright?" the friend asked.

"Well. No. I'm waiting for the janitors to finish. Then they're gonna fuck me," the instructor said non chalantly, "gawd. I'm so horny. My hole needs to be ravaged?"

"Wow you're so nonchalant about it," Foxin said, "do you want me to get a first stab at it?"

The instructor smirked, "oh shit. I've got a crush on you too. Yeah. Fuck me. Please."

Foxin excitedly dropped his pants and moved on top of the man to fuck his ass. "Ohhh shit! You're so tight! So sexy!" He could not believe he was going to get this man.

"Shiiit you fuck so goood!" the instructor moaned and looked at the other guy, "hey. Kneel here and let me suck your cock."

The friend excitedly whipped out his dick and allowed the instructor to suck it.

Foxin and his friend grinned at each other. They both got their crush.


--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and seven (7) chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment