If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

[SS-933] Handling Challenge


[HANDLING CHALLENGE]

Kalum was hanging out with one of his childhood friends. He asked to be tutored about the topics in his math class in college. He had spent six hours in the friend's house.

They took a break from the tutoring. His friend took a bath while he checked his phone.

His friend emerged from the bathroom. He was wearing a yellowish bikini brief. It was thin and almost see through.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Kalum asked irritably.

His friend laughed, "oh sorry. It's hot I usually just walk in my undies in the house."

"Why such slutty panties?"

"This isn't a panty. This is a mesh brief. I changed all of my wardrobe. I'm not your thin high-school friend anymore. I need to show off my gymfit bod," the friend answered, "and besides. This brief gets men horny in the bathhouses."

"Well, you aren't in a bathhouse. So wear something decent," Kalum murmured sarcastically.

His friend smirked, "are you hot and bothered by me? Haha."

Kalum snapped, "you wish."

"Okay. Let's make I deal," his friend said, "I will just sit here and be sexy. And you will have the urge to touch my dick. Five minutes. If you touch it, you give me 50 dollars. If you don't, you can do anything you want with me and I give you 50. Okay?"

Then he sits down with his bulge already tenting.


"You're gonna lose," Kalum declared.

So, there he was staring at his friend's dick inside his briefs.

His friend looked so horny.

For some reason, Kalum's mouth started to feel dry as he stared at the crotch. 

"Damn, I'm so horny I just want my dick to be touched," his friend groaned.


"I ain't touching that," Kalum breathed heavily. He was getting weird urges to do so.

But it was getting harder for Kalum to resist. He never wanted to touch another cock like this before.

And during the fifth minute mark, his friend suddenly squirmed. Cum creamed out of the tip of his dick and oozed out of the fabric.

"Ohhh shit. I couldn't take it anymore," his friend said.

"You came just by looking at me?" Kalum asked.

"Yeah. Sorry. Now I owe you fifty."

"And I can do anything to you?"

"Yeah."

Mindlessly, Kalum leaned closer to the crotch and started licking the cum.

"Damn! Kalum!" his friend reacted.

Kalum stopped, "yeah. But this was after five minutes. You still owe me fifty." Then he continued licking the sweet salty substance.



--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and at up to 6 chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment