If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 4, 2021

[SS-928] Rainbow Carpet


 [RAINBOW CARPET]

Vlog 57: Top Pics for The Charity Fashion Runway

Hello, folks! Welcome to my channel, Rainbow Carpet! And today my vlog is going to cover this year's annual boys for charity fashion runway.

And I have chosen the top three hunks! First is Mr. Williams! Just look at this young and upcoming celebrity. He really looks good in white briefs. We don't usually get to see young TV stars  bare so daringly in these fashion shows, but his body is just bangin'. I'm so excited to see the sexy, mature roles he would be taking in the future! I bet his girlfriend won't mind that us gays would ogle at her boyfriend, just for this occasion.


And the second is actually a tie. The Garcias! Of course, we know that these two hot, hunky, international models have come out as gay last year. And last month they tied the knot. And as always, daring in their choice of trunks. The orange suits complement their tan skins and muscled bodies. Such a sexy duo!


And of course the third is a first timer in the Charity Fashion Runway, Mr. August! Sadly, he did not wear the usual briefs or boxers that other men in this event wear. As we all know Mr. August is a respected newscaster and a devout pastor in his Church community. But we are so lucky enough to see his perfect body, shirtless! He looks so good in just jeans! The  audience can't help but take a picture of him.
And that's it for today's youtube vlog. Tomorrow, I'll upload my video on the same Runway to review the best trunks in the show.

Also, for exclusive content, please visit my JustForFans page, "Rainbow Raunchy Carpet!"

JFF 57:  What Happened in the After Party

So, I have an exclusive, private and stolen video that was sent to me. This happened in the Charity Fashion Runway After Party. It's a short video but it's juicy!

Then a video of Mr. August naked and bent over appeared on the screen. He was squealing. Behind him was one of the Garcias, fucking his ass. The other Garcia is under Mr. August, sucking his hard cock. In front of him is Mr. Williams, fucking his face.

After the thirty second video, the vlogger entered again.

Well, seems like our devout pastor is also devout in another religion haha!


--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment