If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 27, 2020

[SS-742] Super Loser


[SUPER LOSER]

Seph was just fresh off the shower. He dried himself off. He went to his locker room and wore his jockstrap.

He felt really bad for losing his fight in that prestigious underground fight. And because of that, he had to face the consequences.

He peeped out and watched the current match. Two strong men in their blue trunks were holding each other, trying to outdo each other; trying to get the highest point; trying to get the pot money and not get into the second part of the program. 


Seph heard whimpering. He looked around.

He found Chaff, the loser from the fight before his.

Chaff was sitting lazily by the metal wires. He looked really gloomy. 


Seph walked to him, "hey Chaff, what's the matter?"

"You know it! I lost!" Chaff grumbled, "I can't do anymore of that super loser stuff. I'm so sore."

"Well, you don't know you're in the bottom yet in terms of score. The fight is still going on outside," Tumd advised.

"I saw the scores. Both of them are higher than you. Yours is higher than mine," Chaff explained, "if only I didn't need money, I wouldn't go through this shit."

Seph looked at him with empathy, "if it's really hard for you, I can volunteer as the super loser."

Chaff frowned, "you'd do that? But, it's painful. You know that."

"Yeah I know it is. I've been here longer than you, and I've been super loser many times already," said Seph, "I'm gonna be fine."

Chaff smiled, "thank you, Seph. You're really nice. I hope I get to be matched with you in a fight."

seph smiled, "that's gonna be exciting. Well, since we're waiting for the third loser, maybe you can loosen me up and make me ready?" Then he spread his thighs.

Chaff agreed and started fingering his hole.

"Ohhh..." Seph whimpered.

Chaff placed a second finger, "gawd. I'm going to get to fuck you finally. You feel so warm and tight inside." And then he inserted a third.

"Oh shit. Can we start it? You're hitting me right," Seph breathily requested.

They both got naked.

Chaff laid on the bed. His cock was hard and upright.

Seph sat on his dick and started fucking himself, "god dammit. It feels sooo... Ohhhh shit!"

"Fuck! Your ass is heaven! So sexy!" Chaff grumbled.

Seph rode the penis like a pro. After a while, he leaned down and kissed Chaff, who kissed back.

"We should do this outside tourney," Seph offered.

Chaff smirked, "yeah. We should."

Then as they fucked, the door opened. One of the fighters from the third match came in, "I'm the third loser-- oh. Okay."

The sponsors also came in the room. They gasped and watched the two sexing wrestlers. They started taking pictures.

"Oh Seph volunteered to be the super loser!" one of the sponsors said, then turned to the third loser, "what are you waiting for? Join in?"

The third loser came to the two of them.

Seph felt a second cock enter his tender ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment