If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 16, 2020

[SS-737] Shore Meet


Please support my craft by being a patron:

[SHORE MEET]

You finally arrive at the shore. It has been a tiring one hour swim.

You emerge breathing heavily. Your muscle all sore from relentless flipping through the water, to the other side of the lake. You bare your muscular body in your blue designer trunks.

You stand and shout at the empty beach, "I'm here!"

"I'm here. Find me, papi!" a voice resonates from a distance.

You start walking around, but there is no one else in this secret abode.

"I can't find you!" you complain.

"Right here!"

The voice comes from the east. There is the boat that had been swept to the shore.

You run to it and find that inside it, a man is lying, wearing his white trunks. 


You smile, "hey sexy. Nice to see you again!"

You go inside, on top of him and start kissing him. You immediately get hard. Your engorged bulges start rubbing on each other.

"So, how is everything?" he asks you.

"Well my wife is due next week. So, sadly I can't come here with you by then," you reply.

He smiles, "it's fine. Let's just make most of what he have now."

You two make out and start fucking.

Every weekend, you and your best friend-- who is also married-- swim to the hidden side of the lake to meet for a day together. 

You two are secretly in love. You have been for a long time. But both of you live in a very conservative town. So, all you have are these stolen sexy times for each other.

You tell your wives that you swim as part of your workout.

You spend the whole day with him. Talking. Kissing. Eating like primitive ancestors. But mostly, fucking.

Both of you watched the sunset.

"You are going to be a good dad," he tells you.

"You think so?" 

"Yeah. You're the sweetest, most supportive person I know. That's why I love you."

You smile at him.

"I'm gonna miss you next week," you tell him endearingly.

"Me too."

You kiss him one last time before the dusk falls. You swim away to different directions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment