If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 13, 2020

[SS-736] Smudgy Body


[SMUDGY BODY]

Traden was full of black ink smudges on his body. His muscled physique looked dirty.

His friend Niye came in the room, he was bringing his brush and more ink.

Traden rolled his eyes, "ohhh man. Aren't we done yet?"

Niye frowned, "look dude. I'm sorry. I really have to do my body painting right for the competition."

"I've been here for almost the whole morning. You've made me walking henna for three times. I really think you're doing good for the henna body painting contest tomorrow!" Traden commented as he got a wet tissue and cleaned his body with it.

"Well, actually there's one more part that I wasn't able to include in my practices," Niye informed.

"What?"

"Uhm... The model has to be completely naked," Niye answered shyly, "I've got to paint the groin area as well."

Traden was shocked, "what the hell?!"

"Come on, I really have to do it without feeling awkward," Niye requested.

Traden grumbled, "fine fine. It's a good thing I'm a boy and I'm your best friend. Just imagine if you're asking this favor from someone else."

Traden removed his white boxers. 


Traden awkwardly sat on the table and stretched his legs.

His friend started painting on his arms.

He did not have this problem earlier, but now that his cock is out, the cold air was starting to make it hard.

Not to mention, he had always had a hidden desire for Niye. He could not admit it because Niye was straight as an arrow.

As the soft brush, hot ink and warm fingers of Niye touched his skin, Traden felt more electricity kicking into his groin. His dick went to full mast.

His heart was throbbing as Niye finished his back side and started moving in front of him. 


Niye immediately sees his erection, "woah. You're horny today."

Traden was red. He acted angry, "that's why make it fast!"

Niye also looked distracted as he started painting Traden's pectorals. He kept looking at the throbbing penis.

Traden was starting to suspect something.

Niye's covered crotch accidentally bumped on his cock. Traden felt the bulge was also hard.

Niye stopped and stared at him hungrily.

Traden gave in to temptation and kissed him. Niye kissed him back.

"Ohhh god. I've been wanting to do that. You just don't know," Niye muttered. His seemingly straight friend was also gay.

Traden was happy. He smirked, "me too. Is this the reason you got me naked?"

"Nope. This is the reason."

Niye went down and started sucking his cock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment