If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

[SS-735] Post-Workout Collab


[POST-WORKOUT COLLAB]

It had been seventeen minutes after Maent had finish his workout. He was just playing his arcade games in his cellphone. There was only one other guy left in gym. 

As soon as the other guy finished his last rep and left, Maent stood up and removed his clothes. All he left was his black bikini briefs.

He wore his mask and set up his camera on a tripod. He started taking pictures of his body. He did sexy full body selfies.

He was excited to post the images on his twitter and blog. He got off showing his fit body and smooth skin while incognito. He had gained a lot of gay fans.

That was his only way of expressing his exhibitionistic side to other men. He was engaged to a girl and is a very closeted bisexual.

Maent knew it was prohibited to do lewd acts inside the gym, so he did his shots quickly.

However, another man entered the gym and caught him in the act.

Maent was shocked and nervous. He flinched, not knowing what to do.

The man pointed at him, "oh my! I know you! I know that body! You're m_hunk from twitter!"

Maent sighed and blushed, "yeah I'm him."

"Damn it! You're sexier in person," the man praised.

Maent could tell that the handsome man sported a built body too. It turned him on. "I've got an extra mask. Wanna do a collab photo shoot?"

"Damn yeah!"

Maent hurried to his bag. The man quickly removed his clothes and left his bikini on.

They went to the bath area as they decided it was safer to do shots there. They did many intimate and seductive poses. Both of them sported large bulges. 


"Hey man, are you bottom. Cause I so wanna fuck you," the man asked Maent.

"I've got a room upstairs. You can fuck me there," Maent excitedly answered.

Soon, they were gone from the gym. They were fucking for hours in Maent's bedroom.

The next morning, Maent woke up. He checked his phone, "oh shit. I forgot to call my girlfriend last night."

The man woke up beside him, "heyy. That was a fun ten hours!"

"It sure was!"

"Last photo?"

"Sure!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment