If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

[SS-732] Public Gymming


Please support me by being a patron:
patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

[PUBLIC GYMMING]

Incres donned his gym clothes and marched to the fitness room of the condo unit where he lived.

However, when he got there, he found that maintenance workers were mopping its wet floors.

"Sorry sir, the gym is non-functional," one of the workers said, "there had been pretty bad leaks."

Incres scratched his head, "no! I have two days left before my modelling go-see. I need to workout to look good."

"There's a public fitness space in this city. It's jist a few blocks away from this bulding," another worker added.

It was not ideal for him to not be in a private space with complete equipments. But he had to deal with iron for the preparations for his auditions.

When Incres got to the public workout area, he found that it was crowded with muscular men.  


He was impressed because the men who used the space looked professional.

Incres enjoyed his workout because the guys were very helpful. They invite him to workout there more often.

Later that day, Incres decided to stroll around the park. He had been living in that city for a long time and he wanted to explore this side of it.

"Oh hey! It's you. The new guy!"

Incres turned to where the voice came from. There was a man standing by metal swings in pink trunks. 


Incres recognized him as one of the men who helped him in the public gym.

"What are you doing here? Where are your clothes?" Incres asked confused.

The man chuckled, "dude, you really are new to this place. You entered a gay cruising spot."

Incres' eyes widened, "oh shit. I'm sorry, I'll go now."

The man caught up with him and grabbed his arm, "well don't think of this as cruising. Think of this as extra cardio."

"I'm not gay man," Incres murmured. But the man's naked, ripped body was giving him feelings.

The man turned around bent over and removed his briefs, "hey. You can fuck this ass. I don't think that'll make you gay. Anyway, I see that you're now erect in your shorts."

Incres swallowed. Lust consumed him as he stared at the muscular ass.

He dropped his shorts, exposed his erection and penetrated the tight, wet hole.

"Ohhh god. That feels good. Fuck me! All of us wants to be fucked by you man!" the man moaned.

As Incres picked up his thrusting pace, he thought that he should visit that place more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment