If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 20, 2020

[SS-739] Maker's Paralysis


This post features one of tier 2 patrons who have subscribed to my patreon account.
Want your name to be included in a squirtershorts story? Be a patron at patreon.com/jockwonderlust

[MAKER'S PARALYSIS]

"Justin! Buddy!"

Justin heard the voice from his cell. He wore his orange square trunks and peeped outside, "Maker! Glad to see you!"

"You looking good!"

"You bet I am!" Justin agreed to the powerful man, "so, did you get me into the tournament?!"

"Well, not yet," the Maker said, "we need to do a little bit more convincing."

Justin frowned, "I've been training all my life. And I've been here in your training dungeon for almost a year. I mean, the training's good, I'm in my tiptop shape. But you promised when you recruited me from my old gyn you gonna get me to a real tourney!"

Maker tapped his shoulder, "yes. And you're gonna get there," then showed him a video on the phone, "remember this training video of yours that I uploaded for online marketing? It's got a million views now!"

Justin looked at himself in the screen in red briefs jabbing at a punching bag. Maker was right, he looked more confident when semi-nude. 


The Maker pointed a finger to him, "one last collateral, and I'm gonna get you in."

The Maker brought him to another cell. It was a photo room. There were naked male mannequins.

"Look at these ripped mannequins, you look just like them. Sculptured to perfection," Maker declared, "why don't you go in the middle and pose. I'll take shots of you."

And so, Justin did. 


Maker got a camera and started shooting.

However, for every shutter sound, Justin felt that his body was getting heavier and heavier. He started losing feelings in his limbs and in his torso.

When the numbness came to his neck, Justin shouted, "what's happening to me?!"

Maker smirked, "you're gonna be them." Then he shot for one last time.

Justin was completely paralyzed. But he was still conscious. He panicked but he could not move.

Maker made a call. "Your order is ready to be shipped. Want to see a hot picture? Okay."

Maker snapped his finger.

Justin felt sudden pressure burst in his groins. Cum started gushing out of his penis spontaneously, staining his underwear.

"You're gonna cost a lot," Maker announced then left the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment