If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 26, 2019

[SS-650] Brother's Meal


[BROTHER'S MEAL]

Kasei was preparing a fish-based dish. He was in high spirits that morning. He did not go to work in the three star Michelin restaurant where he worked as an assistant chef. He had to make an important meal for an important person that day.

Unfortunately, this was not his house. He had to make do with the lack of kitchen utensils and ingredients in this unkempt home. 

Coincidentally, he just finished his cooking when the owner of the house came out from the bedroom to the kitchen area. 


"Kasei, you're here," the man mumbled in surprise. "Why?"

"Hi brother! You sent me drunk texts last night," Kasei replied.

His older brother covered his mouth in his embarrassment. "Oh shit? I did?"

"Yeah, I know now that you and your girlfriend have broken up," Kasei mentioned, "so, I'm here, to cheer you up."

His brother smiled, "awww. That's sweet, you shouldn't have done that."

"Come here, I cooked your favorite."

They shared the simple but delicious meal that he prepared. It seemed to lift his brother's spirit. They talk about how his ex-girlfriend was too preoccupied with work and did not time for him.

"Well, I'm sorry to say, but I'm glad that you're no longer together. She took most your time. You rarely met with me," Kasei said.

The brother scratched his head, "yeah. I kinda missed you too Kasei. And your cooking. Gahd. This is so protein packed, I love it."

"Of course! I always support your fitness goals," Kasei bellowed proudly, "I bet she didn't even know how to cook."

The brother laughed, "ohh man. If only I could marry you, I'd never have to find a girlfriend anymore."

Kasei blushed. "Well, I may not be a girl. And we may be blood related but, I can love you and support you the way you deserve to be loved and supported."

"Gahd. I know that."

The brother leaned closer to him. They kissed. 

Even as kids, Kasei and his brother explored each other sexually. They loved each other deeply, more than brothers should.

"So, you're single again, I'm ready to be of service to you, my sexy brother," Kasei declared.

"No, you cooked me lunch, let me be the one to serve you," his brother insisted.

Kasei grinned,."are you sure you want me to be the one to cast the command? Because I'm so eager to fuck your sexy ass. I missed it."

His brother laughed, "let me just shower and gargle and you can tap this ass however you like." 

No comments:

Post a Comment