If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

[SS-645] Polo Coach


[POLO COACH]

"Drewie!"

Drewie just climbed up out of the pool when he heard the call.

He turned to his left and found that it was their water polo coach, looking sexy wearing red swim pants.

He walked to his coach and said, "yes?"

The coach caressed his pecs, "you were doing so great. Let me reward you."

The coach kissed him, then removed his trunks. The hot man knelt and sucked on Drewie.

Drewie moaned. His coach was such a good cocksucker. 

Then his environment started swirling and turning to dust. Then his coach disappeared.

Drewie opened his eyes. He found himself lying on the sofa in his trunks with an engorged hard on. 


"Oh fuck. Hard dreams again," he muttered to himself.

Ot was three AM and he could no longer sleep again. Thoughts of his straight, married coach filled his mind. He did not want to jack off. He just did that yesterday. Drewie did not want his girlfriend to suspect when she finds him spewing less semen during their next sex.

He was not really bisexual. He had a healthy romantic and sexual relationship with his girlfriend. But when the new water polo coach came, Drewie was automatically and weirdly sexually attracted to the hunky man.

Drewie decided to go early to school that day. He went to the gym and swam multiple laps to disperse his energy. 

However, even after swimming twenty laps, his erection still was not tamed. 

Drewie went to the empty locker room and removed his trunks. He laid on a bench and closed his eyes. He held his dick and started masturbating.

He thought of his coach's tan skin and tout body. He started murmurring profanities and perversion.

"Ohhh coach. Ohhh please. Suck my dick. Yes. Uhh. Lemme suck your dick too... Oooh your cock feels so good. Yesss... Fuck me... Coach you're so sexy--"

"--you think I'm sexy?"

Drewie opened his eyes in panic. Standing near his head is his coach, wearing nothing but red trunks. An engorged bulge was directly above his face. 


"Oh shit. Am I dreaming?" Drewie questioned.

"Nope. So you've been dreaming of me?" the coach asked naughtily.

"Shit, this is embarrassing," he muttered.

"Well, what's embarrassing is that I've been dreaming of you too, Drewie," the hunk admitted.

Drewie swallowed, "oh shit."

"You wanted to suck my dick?"

"Yeah coach. I do."

The coach pulled his trunks down and exposed his hard, long cock. He bent down and leaned forward.

Drewie opened his mouth and accepted his first dick. He instinctively flicked his tongue and guarded his teeth as the hard flesh reached his throat.

Then Drewie felt hot moist cover his mouth. The coach sucked on him too.

The coach stopped, "shit. You do it good. This isn't your first time?"

"No, you're my first."

"Ugh. You're my first too."

"Shit. You do it good too. Cum in my mouth coach. I wanna taste you."

"Hah. Me too."

Then they continued their sixty-nine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment