If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 2, 2019

[SS-640] Husband Videocall


[HUSBAND VIDEOCALL]

*video call - hubby*

: Hi honey! Yeah! I'm here at the yacht now! Can you believe I'm really here and that my boss sent me here? All expense paid? Yeah... well, I'm not really sure where we're going yet. He just says it's a private island in the north east... My boss says he's meeting clients there... Haha I also don't know why I'm here for that meeting, it's only him and me. No other top executives... Oh yeah, maybe this is a promotion. Well, I hope you're well there... Update me about you and the kids. Love you honey...

*video call - ended* 


*video call - hubby*

: Hi honey! Yeah, he's touring me around the boat now. It has everything! Super luxurious... Yeah yeah. We did talk about my future career plans... I just didn't push on the promotion thingy... Didn't want to sound pushy. How are the kids? Wow, that's good... Tell them I miss them too... I love you... He's calling me downstairs now... There's a full bar! Imagine that...! See you talk to you later

*video call - ended* 


*video call - hubby* 

: Woooow! Loooook at the beach honey! It's soooo clean. So untouched! Yeah! My boss owns the whole thing...! Who else is here? Well, there are a few young men... Yeah... Ohhh... Oh shit man... What are you doing to me... Don't touch me! Hey I'm not a faggot! Get off me! Shit... W-wait hon... Wait... I'll just deal with these guys, they're bugging me... See you--

*video call - ended*

*calling hubby* 

*calling hubby* 

*calling hubby* 

*calling hubby* 

*calling hubby* 

: Ohhhh yeahhh oh my god. Yeah. Yeah fuck my ass ugh. Yeah. Ohhh yeaahhh. Harder... Deeper. Fuck me... Ughhh... Yes. Fuck... Fuck... Ohhhh... Give me that dick... Lemme suck that... Ohh yeah. I want this. I want to be here forever... Ughhh...

*call ended* 

No comments:

Post a Comment