If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

[SS-648] Partner Reunion


[PARTNER REUNION]

Chardie was in the gym pumping iron when his superior went to him.

"You have lost your last case again, Atty. Chardie."

Chardie dropped the metal plates and sighed, "the client was not cooperating. So, I didn't have enough information about the case."

"You've lost your last three cases. It isn't doing any good for the firm," the superior said, "I think you need your partner back. You work better when you're together."

Chardie's face crumpled, "Attorney, Sir. I'm going to be able to take back those loses. I promise I will try harder."

The superior held his shoulder, "you are not yourself eversince he left. You are at your best when you're with him. I will not assign any new case for you."

Because of this ultimatum, Chardie rode his car and drove to the countryside where he knew his old partner was. 


When he got to the garden of his old childhood treehouse, he found no one there. 


He walked around and he saw one of their friends who was half naked, in briefs and relaxing under the sun.
 

"Heyyy, you returned, Chardie. I thought you left our hometown completely after you and Ketch had that feud," his friend said.

"Well, where is he?" Chardie asked.

"He's in the waterfalls." Then the friend smirked, "and then come back here okay? Let's play."

Chardie winked, "haha sure. I missed our teenage orgies."

Then Chardie went to the waterfall, and indeed Ketch was there, in red speedos. 


"What are you doing here?!" Ketch asked sternly.

"Our boss wants you back," Chardie replied.

Ketch shook his head, "look. I told you. I don't like the city life. It's great that we both achieved our dreams of being lawyers but... You know... I can't work with you. Besides, our town needs my legal services."

Chardie scratched his head, "Ketch, I can't function well without you. We're partners."

Ketch laughed, "you made it clear the last time that we are not partners. That you can't accept my love and that you want to live a straight married family life. I can't work with the guy I love and can't have."

Chardie sighed, "and I regret that. Please come back. I need you."

"Do you mean--"

"--Yes. I love you too. Being without you the last three months made me realize how much you mean to me," Chardie confessed shyly, "and maybe I loved you since we were kids. Maybe that's why we had all those crazy sex."

"Come here. Kiss me." Ketch happily commanded.

Chardie kissed his best friend and his lover. This was where he belonged. In his arms. Whether in the city or in their hometown.

They started groping each other's bulges as they frenched.

Then Chardie spoke, "wait. Let's save this. Our friend wants an orgy."

Ketch laughed, "damn. Yeah. Let's double fuck him again!"

They kissed and went back to the garden to fuck their friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment