If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 16, 2019

[SS-646] Thong Workout


[THONG WORKOUT]

Racca grumbled as he watched the new bodybuilding champion was carried by the other contestants as they celebrated his win.

For the second year in a row, he has lost the trophy that he already won three times. This year, he did not even place.

With a heavy heart, Racca left the stage and went to his hotel room. He drowned himself in alcohol.

He was considering quitting the fitness industry. He was not that passionate about training anymore. He was no longer adhering to a strict diet. He skipped workouts. He prioritized gambling and womanizing. This made him lose money, requiring him to take extra work that took more training time.

As he gulped one bottle after the other, he got the realization that he did not acquire skills to enter jobs outside the fitness industry. He was starting to feel more helpless. 


The next morning, he woke up with a heavy hangover.

After vomiting his whole stomach, he decided to sweat it out and destress by working out in the gym.

When he arrived at the gym, he found that there was another person who was working out. To his surprise, the young man was wearing a flimsy white thong. The hunk's ripped and toned body was glistening in sweat.

"Oh my god! Racca?!" the man recognized him. 


Racca's forehead crumpled. "Excuse me, do I know you?"

The man looked at him excitedly, "I mean, no. But I know you. I'm a big fan! Grand slam winner, Racca! I'm Eitch. I'm looking to join the contest next year."

They shook hands.

Racca smiled, "that's really flattering but I think the lights already went out for me. I've lost twice already."

Eitch shook his head, "nah. I think you're still a god. Are you working out? I wanna workout with you!"

Racca removed his top, "I see you got my naked method in lifting weights."

Eitch touched his naked abs, "yeah. It does feel more motivating when you see your results as you workout."

Racca ended up with just his designer trunks. And then they lifted weights together. Eitch seemed to be very eager to learn and was a very good conversant. 

After their workout, they faced the mirrors and started flexing.

"Woah, you're so hot!" Eitch exclaimed.

Racca laughed, "look who's talking!"

Eitch touched Racca's pecs, "damn. You're built. Your muscles are nice to touch."

Racca also touched the guy, "yeah, you too."

As they started groping each other's muscles, Racca could not help but feel hot. All the testosterone he released from his squats was active. He could feel that Eitch was lusty too, based on the way the man looked at him.

"Damn, I wanna jack you off..." Eitch muttered.

"Do it..." Racca approved.

With shaky hands, Eitch pulled down the trunks and touched and pulled his hard dick.

"Ohh Eitch that feels good. Are you gay?" Racca murmured. 

"Yeah. And you're my ultimate crush," Eitch admitted.

"Oh shit, I'm not gay but fuck lemme hold your dick," Racca said hoarsely while reaching for the cock of the other.

As they jacked off each other, Eitch kissed him and he kissed him back.

"Let's train each other. Then let's both join contests," Racca told him.

"Oh shit yes. But getting to hold you like this? I'm already a winner," Eitch muttered.

"Well let's do this everyday from now on," then Racca winked.

They kissed again until they both moaned and came.

Eitch knelt and started sucking all the cum from his dick.




No comments:

Post a Comment