If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 9, 2019

[SS-643] Morning Rivalry


[MORNING RIVALRY]

Masai was fixing himself to sleep in his briefs in the hotel room. He was dead beat from all the stress of the organizational planning session that lasted for the whole day.

He wanted to sleep ahead. He did not want to be awake when his room mate arrives.

But to his frustration, Kawhil, his office rival, entered the room. They both shared dagger stares.

Masai rolled his eyes. He could not understand his misfortune of having his competition for the junior vice president position to share that room.

Kawhil held up his hands, "I've no more energy to argue with you, Masai. You've been insufferable the whole day during the sessions."

Masai grunted, "it's only because you've been hogging the spotlight and stealing my ideas."

Kawhil sighed heavily as he unbuttoned his shirt, "let's just shut up okay. I'm so tired."

Masai tried to look away. But he could not help but take a secret peep at his rival who was sitting on the other bed, wearing nothing but briefs. 


Masai bit his lip. It was a shame that a hot body like that belonged to someone irritating as Kawhil.

Masai closed his eyes to try to sleep.

When he woke up next morning, Kawhil was no longer in bed.

Masai decided to wear his speedos to swim for his morning workout.

However, when he arrived at the pool, Kawhil was already there, in speedos taking pics of himself with a phone and a tripod. 


Masai grumbled, "I thought I told you when we got here that I want the pool to myself every morning? What are you doing here?!"

Kawhil rolled his eyes, "I couldn't sleep cause you were snoring. That's why I went here! I'm not swimming anyway, go ahead."

"No, go away!" Masai commanded.

Kawhil, who also looked pissed, pulled him into the pool, "fuck! Stoo being childish!"

"Aaaah!" Masai shouted as he fell into the cold water.

Kawhil laughed.

In his anger, Masai pulled his rival into the water. Then he pushed Kawhil's head underwater. The man struggled.

Kawhil gasped when he surfaced, "you're fucking juvenile!"

"No, you're juvenile!" Masai growled and then kissed the man.

To his surprise, Kawhil just accepted the kiss willingly. They softened.

When they parted, they looked into each other's eyes with hunger.

"Fuck me Kawhil," Masai pleaded.

"Oh shit. Yeah."

They pulled down their trunks and fucked underwater.

"Gawd. I've been dreaming of fucking this ass since the first day I saw you. You may be a stupid loser at work but your body is definitely a winner," Kawhil commented as he pawed the ass.

"Oh shut up and fuck me already! Before I remember how much I hate you!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment