If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 23, 2019

[SS-649] Youth Leader


[YOUTH LEADER]

Macka was jogging around the neighborhood when he noticed the new house that was completed a month ago. He knew that a family of four lived in that area.

Macka wanted to know about all of the families that lived in their subdivision. He was the core group leader of the youth organization of their community, so he made sure that he was familiar with and is known by everyone.

He knew that the family had a teenage girl and a college-aged boy. He had seen the girl, but seemingly the son of the family had not been visible in the community.

Due to his curiousity, Macka stopped by the house and peeped into the front gate.

He found a young man laying on a bench in the front garden. The man was awake but resting and seemingly thinking deeply. The man only wore white briefs.

Macka called out, "hey! Hey!" 

The man shook and sat up. He covered the front pouch of his briefs. "Huh?!"

Macka was surprised too, "I'm sorry, I startled you. You're new in this village, right?"

The man nodded nervously, "y-yes sir."

"I just want to introduce myself to you... I'm Macka. I'm the youth group leader of the village," he introduced himself.

The neighbor swallowed, "uhhh... I'm Thap... Uhh..."

Macka smiled, "how come I've never seen you before?"

"Uhh... I don't really go out," Thap replied awkwardly. "I'm really shy. And I'm an introvert..."

"I understand... What are you doing now? You wanna jog and talk?" Macka invited.

"Uhh... Sorry... I'm in the middle of a... Uhm... Creative process... I major in Fine Arts and Creative Writing so... Yeah..." Thap excused.

"Oh. I understand. Glad to hear we have a young artist in the community," Macka declared gleefully, "maybe you can volunteer for art projects we need to do for the community."

"S-sure..." 

Macka held up his hands, "sorry... It seems like I really freaked you out. Anyways, I'll go now. If you need anything... any help, just get in touch with me... I just live three blocks away from here."

"Oooohhh ahh... Okay. Thanks."

Macka continued his jog happily knowing that he finally got in touch with the new young male neighbor.

Two days after, Macka decided to jog in the evening. It was important that he stayed fit to become a good example to the other youths in the community. 


In the middle of his running, he heard grass rustling and a low voice of a man grunting.

He decided to check it out and entered the tall grass of the empty lot.

In the middle of it all he found Thap, naked, standing and jacking off.

Thap found him and flinched, "oh my god. I'm sorry."

Thap looked so embarrassed, like he wanted to melt away.

Macka did not want to freak him out so, he went to him and pulled down his shorts and took out his cock.

"Hey, that's okay. You're not the first one to jack off here. I did it too. We're young boys. We get horny all the time," Macka also jacked off, "I'll do it with you if it's alright."

Thap looked relieved. He continued beating his meat.

They looked at each other while they did it. 

Macka had done circle jerks with his similarly straight friends before, but it was only for fun and release. But there was something intimate about their stares while they played with their shafts and moaned.

"Macka?"
 
"Yeah?"

"Can I... suck you?"

Macka had never messed around with a guy before, but he felt drawn to take the offer.

"Okay."

Thap's inhibitions seemed to fade as he knelt down and took in Macka's cock in his mouth.

"Ohh shit Thap. That feels... Oh my god."

Macka groaned as the expert mouth worked his cock.

Thap backed for a while and said, "this was what I have been thinking about after you said hi to me at home that day. I wanted to suck you. I want to write a story about me sucking you."

Macka smirked, "well Thap, it seems like you're going to be writing a true story." Then he started fucking the introvert's throat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment