If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 29, 2018

[SS-469] Naughty President



[NAUGHTY PRESIDENT]

Karina looked away and walked faster.

He caught up with her. "Hey... Hey... I'm not gonna do anything bad to you. I just want your number... That's all."

She kept running.

"Hey! Hey!" Jyo was already shouting. "You don't get to be rude to me again!"

She turned around, "you're the one who's rude! I told you, I'm not interested. You can't get my number. I don't want to be part of your daisy chain!"

"Hey you know who I am?! I am the Frat President. Women line up to be with me. You should be thankful that I chose you!" Jyo threatened.

"Oh yeah? You didn't do your research well. My older brother used to be a Frat President too. You know Dr. Karnum?" she threated back.

Jyo laughed, "then all the more that we should hit it off!"
Karina slapped his face and ran away.

Jyo grumbled, "that fucking bitch."

That evening he went on facebook and checked the messages he sent her. He kept sending her come ons. But she never responded. He even sent her his military training uniform sefie to impress her.

He decides to send him a half naked picture wearing just his boxers. And then he messaged, "look at the abs you've been missing, babe."

An hour later, he received video call request. He excitedly checked his phone and found it was from Dr. Karnum. Because of curiosity, he opened it up.

To his surprise, it was Dr. Karnum shooting himself through a mirror wearing an opened white coat, stethoscope and shiny blue briefs.


"What the fuck!" Jyo shouted.

The doctor pointed to him, "hey dude. My sister told what you're doing to her. I will report you to the elders. They will deal with you."

Jyo got scared of the threat. It will cost him his presidency. "Hey I was just kidding around! I'll stop bugging her if that's what you want."

"Too late dude. I am one click away from expelling you from your position!" Karnum bellowed.

"Hey no dude please! I'll do anything you say!" Jyo pleaded.

The doctor laughed, "suck my dick!"

"Look please... I'm begging you I'm sorry."

"I said, suck my dick. And I'll trash the email to the bin," Karnum said with emphasis and a smirk on his face.

"Okay fine. When?" he surrendered.

"I'm here at the frathouse basement now," Karnum replied, "be here in five minutes."

Then Jyo slammed his laptop shut. "Fuck!" He raced to the basement and found the doctor completely naked.

Karnum touched his erect cock, "what are you waiting for?"

Jyo reluctantly knelt in front of the previous president and took in the cock in his mouth. It disgusted him.

"Shield your teeth buddy." Karnum said as he took Jyo's head and face fucked it.

Jyo was tearing up while the dick was raping his throat.

"Oh my gawd. It's true. Our president's a cock sucker!"

Jyo opened his eyes and saw frat members walking to them. He tried to get away but Karnum held him freely.

"Youe president's a jerk. I made him a cock sucker. After me you can take turns on him."

"Can I rape his ass?! Cause he raped my classmate too!" asked one of the brothers.

"Go ahead!"

That day, Jyo learned a hard lesson as hard dicks violated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment