If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

[SS-465] Expensive Rental


[EXPENSIVE RENTAL]

"Final deal. You see me in my underwear at your home. You can't touch me. I just have a talk with you."

You scratch your head upon hearing his conditions. Apparently, this action star matinee idol is not like every other male celebrity you hired who was game for any sexual favors you ask for them when you give them a hefty amount of money.

"Okay." You have been crushing on this actor since you have seen him on TV. You quickly asked around your rich and famous circles if he can go gay for pay given a price. You sheduled to meet with him.

But he is too rigid, too straight. He refuses to do anything gay, let alone let a gay man do anything for him. You just have to settle for a simple talk and dinner with him while he is in his briefs.

That evening, you and him mate in his place. You give him the briefs you want him to wear. He walks out of the changing room covering his crotch.

"This is too revealing," he complains.

"I'll be paying you one thousand dollars just for an action-less night with you? And you're whining over your briefs? You are just so difficult," you madly bellow, "Just go out. Forget about me paying you anything."

He spreads out his arms. "Fine. Take a look at me if you like. But if you touch me, I'm walking out with my money."

You decide to offer a Japanese style dinner for the two of you. So that his sexy lower body will not be covered by a large table.

You talk about his works and movies. He awkwardly replies as he knows that his dick can be seen through the fabric. He really seems uncomfortable around you.

You offer him a bottle of beer, "here. This might help you relax."

He takes the bottle and drinks it. "Wow. This is good. What brand is this?"

"Oh. I made it. I can brew my own beer," you respond.

"Cool." He drinks again. He finishes the bottle.

You offer him more. With every sip, you notice him being more and more relaxed. He becomes more open in sharing and less conscious about his nakedness.

Your plan is working.

"Ohh gawd wait..." he murmurs then falls on the floor weakly. His cock is engorged inside the briefs.


He then lies unconscious.

You tie his hands up. Then you get naked except for your briefs. You also sport an athletic body like his. You sit at the sofa in front of the still body and wait.


After ten minutes, he opens his eyes, and then realizes that he is restricted. "What the fuck man... Let me goooo!"

You walk to him, "I mixed your drinks with relaxants and excessive libido raising chemicals. Just a simple touch will stimulate you." Then you touch his chest.

He gasps, "oh my gaaaaahd. That feels... Goood..."

"You want me to touch you more?"

He snares at you, "no, faggot."

"Okay... I'll leave you be." Then you walk out of the room.

He screams.

You return after an hour. He looks dazed. His body is quivering. His cock engorged.

"You want me to touch you again?" you offer again.

He reluctantly nods, "yes. Please. And please get me off..."

You paw on his muscles. Each movement of your palms makes him groan. Pre cum seeps out of his briefs.

"Let my cock out please..." he requests.

"If I do that, I won't pay you. Okay?" your condition.

He grunts, "what?! Oh gahd. Fine. Just let me have my release!"

Then you pull down his briefs.

"FUCKKKEEEEER!" he moans as you hold his cock.

His eyes are rolling upward. He is enjoying this.

Then you insert two fingers in his hole.

He convulses. "Aaarrrgh!" Cum spurted out of his dick voluntarily..

You smear the semen in your hand to his face. It irritated him.

You jack off in front of him then give him a cum facial.

"Fuck you!" he complains.

You take a picture of him and leave him still tied. You plan to keep him for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment