If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 4, 2018

[SS-458] Photographer's Consent



[PHOTOGRAPHER'S CONSENT]

"Mr. Angram, I am Revus, the new photographer for the magazine."

Mr. Angram was only in his briefs. His ripped physique was already oiled. He turned to the photographer, "hello. I would shake your hand, but I'm greasy already. Start preparing your materials. I've already prepared the set for you."

Revus was very reluctant to do anything in that place. He felt very uncomfortable. 

As he prepped his camera and apparatuses, Mr. Angram, Testosterone Magazine's editor in chief, started exclaiming instruction, "so this shoot will be basically feature me, not as EIC, but as the designer of a new line of briefs that will be available next month. I want you to make it look sexy."

Revus spoke uneasily, "I have to admit that I've never done gay rags before. I hope you be patient with me, Sir. And also know, that I am straight."

Mr. Angram looked at him sternly, "you know what, Revus, you are lucky you are even here. You should have been fired by the publishing house for harrassing multiple female models in the other magazines. That's the reason why you're transferred in a gay environment to remove you from temptation. So, stop acting like I am going to rape you because I can fire you and fill your employment records with nasty things."

Revus swallowed, "sorry Sir."

"You don't have to direct me, just take pictures. I'll pose on my own," Mr. Angram said.

Revus started shooting from many angles while Mr. Angram post sexily while doing the sewing process of the briefs.


Revus was surprised to note that the man was very confident. He exuded so much sex appeal. It showed in every shot.

"How was it?" Mr. Angram asked after they were finished.

"You were great sir. You really are a model," he praised.

"Was I sexy?"

"Very." Revus could not believe his reply.

Mr. Angram smirked, "Revus, how did you find my briefs?"

"Ahh I don't wear those kind of things. I'm a boxers guy..." Revus reasoned. But really, he thought the briefs were revealing and faggy.

"Nonsense." Then Mr. Angram held out a fresh brief from a box, "here. Wear one and tell me how it feels."

Revus felt scared that it might be a sexual innuendo.

"Wear it inside the changing room. I'll not rape you," Mr. Angram grumbled.

Revus got the briefs, went to the changing area, got naked and wore the brief. It was a light blue swimbrief made of lycra. It hugged his privates delicately. 

"Come out!" he heard from the outside.

Revus nervously went out and stood before the man.

"Wow, you are muscular. How did you find it?"

"Uhm. Pretty liberating?" The briefs actually made him feel a bit lusty.

Mr. Angram threw him goggles, got a camera and said, "I won't publish this. Just start posing. I just want to see how it fit other people."


Revus wanted to disagree but he felt very erotic. He started posing lewd. He did not know how he learned to project that vibe. He felt a stirring in his loins.

"You look good," Mr. Angram commented in the middle of flashes. "You could model."

Revus blushed.

Mr. Angram made him try more underwears. The designs became skimpier. He felt more and more comfortable being almost naked in that studio.

The last suit was a blue mesh one. His cock can be seen through the material. His bulge was getting bigger.


Mr. Angram walked to him, "you know why you were reported for harrassment?"

"Because I touched models without consent," he admitted.

"I am touching you. May I get your consent?" the EIC asked.

"Yes. Please touch me sir..." he replied. His mind was hazy.

Everything was blurry after that. He felt hands traveling his body. He felt his underwear pulled down. He felt a mouth envelope his cock. Then he felt a hard cock fuck his hole. He felt a hot breath in his neck.

"Are you feeling okay?" asked Mr. Angram.

"I feel sooo good," Revus mumbled.

"May I get consent from you to do this to you daily?" 

"Yes. Oh god. Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment