If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

[SS-462] Trash Talking


[TRASH TALKING]

Radon was walking towards the fight hall when he heard a jeer.

"So... We meet again..." 

He turned and saw Liben, one of the wrestlers who he often battled with in exhibition fights mid tournament. The muscular man was leaning by the wall of the corridor he walked on.

Liben was from another league. He was actually one of the best. 

The fight of these two finalists from different leagues was one of the highlights of the season break exhibitions. 

And it was all about the trash talking.

"Yeah. And I'm gonna make sure I beat you this time!" Radon replied.

Liben laughed, "oh come on. You still gonna lose to me today."

"Dude, I prepared real good for you. I'll smack your sorry sissy ass on the floor," Radon threatened.

Liben looked at his eyes intently, "well then. Let's see whose ass gets owned in that hall later."

After seven matches, Radon and Liben were up. The crowd cheered when Radon walked onto the mat wearing his yellow singlet. Everyone could tell the amount of muscle mass he gained based on how the spandex he donned was stretched.


Liben also walked menacingly towards the opponent.

Everyone cheered as they watched the two gifted wrestles grapple mercilessly on the matt. Every hold and smack can be felt by each member of the audience. Their grunts overpowered the screams of the watchers. It seemed like the wrestlers were fighting for their lives.

After the points have been tallied, it was announced that Radon won.

The two wrestlers hugged before they parted.

That evening, when Radon was retiring to the shower area, he found Liben standing naked by the tiled wall.


Radon stopped and smirked "Well?" 

"It was a good game. You really won," Liben muttered.

Radon took off his singlet, "why do I feel you look forward to this losing?"

"Did I look it?" 

Then they closed into each other and kissed. After the game was the only time they would have sex. Jist two masculine men pressing hot testerone on each other.

Liben grinned, "you own my ass now."

Radon turned him around and smacked his butt, "yeah. You fucked me good last year. Now I'm gonna have fun with this."

Then he fingered the hole.

"Oh shit. I've been dreaming of this all year long. Please. Fuck me Radon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment