If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 22, 2018

[SS-466] Bike Service


[BIKE SERVICE]

PeeDee was walking from his house to the pedicab lane when he saw the man again, the handsome and pedicab driver.

He always thought that the driver was too handsome for his blue collared job. In his everyday commute to the train station, he had seen this man four or five times a week in that line. He had riden his pedicab four five times.

The hunky driver was joking with the others in the line.

"This might be the day," PeeDee murmured to himself, "if he gives me a sign, I'll talk to him."

While conversing with the others, the driver lifted his shirt and showerd his muscled torso and fine abs. 


PeeDee salivated at the sight. His heart thumped when the driver looked to him and invited him to ride. Luckily, the hunk was the next in line.

PeeDee smiled at him and entered inside the side vehicle. The pedicab started moving.

PeeDee peeked into the hole at the side of the bike. He mustered his courage. "Hi! A-are you a student?"

"Yeah. One year more for college," he replied.

"I'm PeeDee by the way."

"Yeah, you're the fancy Mr. Attorney from the neighborhood. I know you sir," the hunk responded while still pedalling, "I'm Kyran."

"Paying for school?" PeeDee further questioned.

"Yeah. Scholarships aren't enough..." Kyran admitted, "I am a mechanic too."

PeeDee got an idea, "oh! Maybe you can fix my ceiling fan?"

"Sure, when can I come to you?"

"Tomorrow morning would be good."

"It's a Saturday. That is a good time."

The next morning Kyran came in the house in his college uniform. PeeDee showed him the fan. Kyran made testings then started working on it.

PeeDee went out to buy the mechanic some snacks. When he returned he found the college boy out of his uniform and just his designer red briefs.


PeeDee swallowed. "Ehrm. I bought you uhm... Bananas..."

Kyran looked down on him, "oh. I'm sorry if I removed my clothes. I just don't want to soil my uniform. I have classes later."

He then skipped down and lit the fan. It was now working good.

"Thank you..." PeeDee murmured trying hard not to salivate at the physique in front of him. He took bills from his pocket and gave it to the mechanic.

Kyran counted the money, "wow. Thanks for giving extra. A few dollars more and I'll be able to pay my second semester bills."

PeeDee cleared his throat, "maybe you have other skillsets that I can hire you for."

Kyran scratched his head, "well, I don't have another skill. But I have something you can rent."

"What is it?"

Kyran pulled down his tight briefs and showed his cock, "well, I notice you looking at me like you want a piece of me. And I just want to tell you I'm for hire. However, these services, they cost a lot more than what you just paid me attorney..."

PeeDee dropped to his knees, "I'm willing to pay." Then he sucked on the dick. He was in heaven. Kyran moaned in ecstasy.

After ten minutes of blowjob, Kyran pulled out and turned around, "my ass is for hire too. This costs way way higher."

PeeDee stared at the plump buttocks and the pinkish hole, "fuck. Take all of my money."

Then he started rimming.

1 comment: