If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 18, 2018

[SS-464] Prison Rehabilitation


[PRISON REHABILITATION]

Alano was sentenced ten years imprisonment after sexually molesting two female minors. He did not show any remorse for what he had done. The minors where his sadistic boss' daughters.

He was sent to the Bartolin Jail. The prison was infamous for horribly rehabilitating sex offenders like him. Nobody told him why.

Alano wondered why they called such a place hell. It was clean and spacious. The men inside seemed pretty healthy, hygienic and well kept. The prisoners seemed to be quiet.

He got into his cell and found another cellmate, a burly man sitting by the wall in his white shirt and tightie whities.

"Welcome to hell, man..." the man greeted.

Alano's forehead crumpled. "Honestly, this place doesn't look so bad at all."

The man shook his head, "that's what you think. I've already been here for a month, and I feel like I've been broken up for years."

Another man came inside the cell, "don't listen to him, mate. I've been here for eleven years. I'm supposed to be out by the tenth, but I requested to be further rehabilitated. There's no way anyone would want to leave this heaven."

Alano could not clearly listen to the new man talking. He was only wearing his jockstrap. He was ripped and handsome.


The new man did push ups, "do I look like I'm in pain? Or in horror? Dude, they keep us happy and healthy here. I was skinny when I entered. Look at me now, I'm freaking jacked."

Then he smiled seductively.

Alano wondered why other men in the other cells were in skimpy underwears instead of orange prison uniforms.

The first cellmate sighed, "when he realizes how we're rehabilitated here, he'll find it hellish."

"Well at first. But he'll like it eventually. Like me, and like everyone else who never left this facility," the second man declared.

Before Alano could react, a warden, who was also wearing just black leather chaps called him. He was sent out of the cell and set to the doctor's examination office.

The doctor seemed nice as he examined Alano. He reassured him that the place gives the best rehabilitation. 

"I used to be a sex offender too. I did awful things to my female patients," the doctor admitted, "I was sentenced to be imprisoned here. I was rehabilitated. I was given exercise regimens. I bonded with other inmates. Now that I'm done with my time, I applied to be the doctor here. Look how fit I am because of the rehabilitation."

The doctor pulled up his scrubs and showed his sculpted abdominals. He pulled down the pants to show his briefs and his strong thighs. Alano felt relieved that the place garnered good reviews.


The doctor gave him pills, "the blue one makes you physically vigorous. The other one takes care of your mental state. Usually new prisoners feel anxiety, so we give drugs to make them feel relaxed."

However, as soon as Alano drank the drugs, he lost his consciousness.

When he woke up, he found himself naked and chained to a bed. He felt a hard stick poking his ass. He looked and saw his second cellmate fucking him. "Gaaawd. I love virgins!"

"Shit! What are you doing ohhh..." Alano moaned, excruciated.

The doctor was beside him, completely naked, "this is our rehabilitation. They make us feel the hurt we made our victims feel. To help us feel more guilt and want to change."

"Please stop!" Alano begged as his cellmate grunted loudly with every deep thrust.

"Look at your body. Don't you like it?" the doctor asked.

Alano looked at the mirror on the wall. He gained muscle mass. He looked like a junior weight bodybuilder. It must be the pills' doing.

"Please..." Alano moaned.

"The prisoners will take turns on your ass, twice a day. I tell you. You'll get into it..." the doctor advised.

Alano looked down on his body: his wide chest, his formed abs... and his engorged cock standing while he was fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment