If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 15, 2018

[SS-463] Sister Substitute


[SISTER SUBSTITUTE]

When Karter came downstairs, he saw his brother-in-law, Norm in the kitchen. Aside from shorts and apron, there was nothing else concealing the hunky body of his wife's younger brother.

Karter rolled his eyes, "what the hell are you doing here? I told you, I never want to see you again."

Norm chuckled, "what?! And you have the nerve to tell me that now? You should be thankful that I am here at your side and I didn't choose my sister. After what you've done to her."

"Exactly, why are you here then?" Karter bellowed irritably.

"Because I want to convince both of you to get back together again. She is pregnant. Hooking up with your secretary and getting caught is not exactly a healthy thing to do for your wife," Norm replied seriously, "I'm here because she wants me to take care of you while you sort things out."

"Look, I can just go to her. Tell her I'm sorry. And that I won't do that again," Karter explains.

"Yeah. Sure, she'll take you back, whatever..." Norm exasperatedly muttered, "but how can you really assure that you'll be able to keep your dick in your pants when another hot woman comes your way."

Karter pointed a finger to him, "I will not take that idea of yours."

"Whatever, anyway, the option is still on the table," then Norm took off the apron, "I'll go for a swim. Eat your breakfast and then join me."

Then Norm left.

Karter ate the breakfast prepared for him. The brother-in-law cooks as good as his wife. After eating and washing the dishes, he walled out into the backyard. 

Norm was there, sitting on a large floater on the pool. He was wearing camo speedos. His good physique was on display.


"Jump in!" Norm invited.

Karter shook his head, "nah. I'm just gonna read newspapers in the sofa." He did not want to be close to him.

Karter was engrossed in what he was reading to take his mind off Norm.

Then Norm emerged from the door to the living room where he was. He was naked except for a towel.


"I told you, I can't do this again," Karter grumbled. But his eyes were still glued on the wet body.

"Hey, it's clear that I am sexually compatible with you as you are with my sister," he explained, "I think you could use me for sexual release while waiting for her to deliver. So that you won't be tempted on other women anymore."

"Dude... I can't... I was just drunk when we did  it last night. Ican't... Shiiit. That's a nice ass."

Norm was already naked in front of him.

"Kiss me. And you'll get this for more nights," Norm pulled him up.

Karter could not resist. He kissed the lips that was as sweet and soft as his wife.

He pawed on the plump ass fucked yesterday. He slid a finger in the hole.

Norm pushed him, "hey. Before that. You wanna learn how to suck a cock?"

Norm's cock jiggled in front of him.

"Fuck you Norm." 

Karter sat down and gobbled his first cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment