If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 1, 2018

[SS-457] Outdoor Suite


[OUTDOOR SUITE]

"I wonder how the super outdoor suite looks like..." Pawlo grumbled as he looked up the stone walls in the foresty walkways of the resort.

"Well, we can only wonder... Because we have no funds for that," his wife told him while lacing her arms on his.

"Too bad, I really wanted to take you somewhere fancy for this honeymoon," he said sweetly.

"Well this is a five star resort," she mentioned, "the single bedroom is already fancy enough for me. Thank you for this."

The wakway led them to the beach. She placed a mat on the sand. They both put suntan on her. Then she laid under the sun.

"I'm not tanning, honey..." Pawlo spoke, "can I just walk around, the I'll get back to you later."

He kissed her and started walking back into the tamed woods. He paused by the rocky wall. His curiosity struck him. He started climbing the wall. He was athletic so he was able to get onto the top.

As he expected, he found a beautiful outdoor suite on the other side. A private pool, a large cabana style house and other first class amenities.

"Hey there!" he heard from below him.

He looked down and saw a man in open button shirt and shorts in the tall gardens.


"Oh ah... Sorry. I didn't mean to trespass... I was only curious about this so I climbed. I'll go down now," Pawlo apologized.

"I don't mind," he replied, "you have a nice body."

Pawlo realized that he was wearing only long boxer briefs. "Yeah, I was out swimming."

"You want to go in here?" the man asked.

Pawlo's eyes widened. "Really? Can my wife come with me?"

"Well, I prefer you come here first. And then if you like it, we'll invite her," he offered.

"How do I get there?" 

"Enter by my main door."

Pawlo slid down the wall and entered the hotel and found the main door of the suite. He heard the door clicked unlock. He came inside.

He entered and found himself inside a cabana with a pool beside it.

He found the man, standing in just his speedos.


Pawlo felt a weird stirring inside him as he saw the man's perfect musculature and handsome face. He suddenly felt a gush of attraction for this man.

He stood like a statue as the hunk walked to him. He felt their lips touch. He found his hands pawing the lycra clad ass behind the man who he was making out with.

Pawlo felt the man's arms carry him and placed him on the bed. He did not struggle as he was undressed. His cock was standing as soon as it was free. 

The speedos were off. The man was completely naked, his cock engorged. He squatted above Pawlo and sat on his cock.

"Ohhhh myyy gaaaawd..." Pawlo moaned as his cock entered the tight hole.

As the man grinded, he kissed Pawlo and asked, "stay in this suite with me. Then tomorrow, I'll fuck you as you fuck your wife."

Pawlo groaned, "yeaaah man."

No comments:

Post a Comment