If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 28, 2018

[SS-455] Fetish Daring






[FETISH DARING]

"Hi."

"Fuckers. It's you again. When are you gonna be through playing with me?!"

"Oh. Dude. I ain't through with you. We've only been playing for a few weeks. I'm still having so much fun."

"Shit. Can you not call right now? I am in a taxi, and I'm running to work!"

"Oh yeah. Did I tell you that you look hot in your professional suit? Open up your coat. Now."

"Are you fucking crazy?! I'm in a public taxi!"

"Dude. You signed up for this dare."

"You tricked me. This was just supposed to be a one time fetish affair. I didn't know you were getting my private info by hacking my accounts."

"Hah! Good thing you know, dude. Because, if you don't do as I say, I'm sending all the racy pics we've collected to your wife's mailbox... and the emails of your kid's classmates."

"Damn you! Damn you!"

"I hacked into the driver dude's gps camera. I can see you know in the back seat. What are you waiting for now? Come on, hunky daddy. Show me those meaty pecs."

"Ah shit."

"There we go. Now. Unzip your pants. Cause now I wanna see your undies."

"You're not serious..."

"I am literally attaching your pics in an email and hacking into the students' directory in the principal's computer in your son's school."

"Damn it!'

"Ahhh shit. That bulge. Oh and you're semi erect dude. You're liking this. Your tighty whities can't hide that emerging boner."

"Shit the driver dude's winking at me. Do you know him?'

"No. See. I told you you're a hot shot dude."

"Whatever. I'll zip up now. I'm going down in the next street."

"Oh no. You're walking out like that."

"Shit!"

"Good job dude. I'm seeing you through the hacked cctv cameras in the sidewalk. You must be enjoying all the glances."






"Fuck you!"

"You worked hard for that ripped bod. Let these people enjoy that."

"Shit. I'm zipping up. The police!"

"Okay. But before you go back to work. I want you to meet me at your office building's parking lot. M74. I'll be waiting."

"Ugh."



...

"So dude, how was the experience?"

"Tsk. You always put me in extremely embarrassing situations! Why do you do that?!"

"Cause you like it. I literally see your bulge engorged in your slacks right now."

"Fuck you."

"You always say that. But you know you always end up getting fucked."

"Whatever."

"Okay. You may go to your office now."

"Wait, what?"

"I thought you didn't like my games."

"Ugh. I thought you were gonna fuck me, that's why you met me here?!"

"Haha. You're such a slut. You argue everytime but my cock always ends up in your ass."

"Fuck me now. Please! You can't exhilirate me like that without ending it with a fuck."

"Hahaha. Okay. Take all your clothes off. I'm gonna fuck you dry and raw here."

1 comment:

  1. Love the concept. I hope you consider making a series based on an anonymous dare scenario

    ReplyDelete