If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 11, 2018

[SS-448] Creeping Trainer


[CREEPING TRAINER]

Cinem opened the gym he co-owns early. He always made sure he was there at 4am, even if the actual opening of the fitness center is at 6am.

He opened the lights and quickly checked the place. Aside for some trashes that were left lying around, everything else was fine. 

He decided to go to the pool area. He smelled the intoxicating smell of the chlorine. He removed his clothes and started doing warm up stretches while in his black posing trunks.

This was the reason that he went to the gym very early. He wanted to workout in his posing trunks. He was a semi nudist who loved walking around and sweating in his skimpy suits.

Today, he scheduled his swimming routine. He dived into the water. He felt exhilirated to feel the cold water embracr his skin. He felt the pool water soak his underwear.

In the middle of his swim, he thought he heard movement above water. But he disregarded it. It might just be the wind.

After thirty laps, Cinem decided to pull himself out of the water. His trunks was clinging to his genitals like second skin. His muscular body was glistening with water.

He walked directly to the sauna area.

To his surprise, he found someone else inside. It was the new fitness trainer recruit.

The recruit was in his skimpy white briefs. His fully muscular physique was on display.


The trainer was also surprised, "SIR CINEM?! Why are you here?"

Cinem's forhead crumpled. "I am here because I open the gym. You're not supposed to be here until 9am. How did you get here?"

The recruit was red. He looked guilty.

Cinem bellowed, "where did you get the key?!"

The trainer gasped, "I-- I picked it from the guard's box while he was not looking."

"You stole it?!" Cinem was angry.

"I'm sorry Sir. I just really wanted to try the facilities by myself!" he pleaded.

"You should have asked me. I could fire you!" Cinem warned.

The trainer knelt, "no please. Please. I'll do anything."

Cinem was not sure but he saw the recruit staring at his groin, swallowing and the bulge under the white briefs was getting big."

"You looking at my package?! Are you gay?!" Cinem roared.

He shook his head, "no Sir, I'm straight." He sniffed the package.

"You're straight. But if I tell you to suck my cock. Would you do it?" Cinem challenged. 

"I want to..." he said with conviction.

"Then do it."

The trainer pulled down his black trunks and sucked his cock.

In the middle of the deep throats, Cinem moaned. "Dude. You're straight but you suck so good."

Instead of being shy, the recruit did even better. It was not long until he was able to make the cock cum. He swallowed all the goo.

After the blowjob, the trainer stood up and kissed him.

Cinem said, "same time here tomorrow?"

"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment