If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

[SS-447] Noob Influencer


[NOOB INFLUENCER]

Uean clutched the towel that was wrapped around his waist. It was the only think that held his decency intact as he stood in the middle of that studio.

"Do I really need to do this?" he groaned.

The agent who was behind the cameraman spoke out, "you came to me saying you need to be a social media influencer. So let me ask how we can capitalize on that pretty face. Can you sing?"

Uean shook his head, "no."

"Can you dance?"

"No."

"Do you do any art?"

"No."

"Do you do any sport?"

"I go to the gym. I can teach people weightlifting?" Uean suggested.

"We have a multitude of that already. Take that towel down so we can start shooting. Don't waste my time." The agent was grumpy. 

Uean surrendered and loosened the towel. He was wearing a skimpy blue posing suit that was prescribed to him. His smooth, muscular body was on display.


"Okay start posing in the tub while getting yourself wet with this bidet," instructed the agent.

He was new to sensual types of posing. So, he did it awkwardly at first. Soon after being prodded harshly by the agent, he started being more comfortable posing naughtily in the tub.


After a series of shots, Uean asked, "what am O trying to sell myself for? What brands would hire me?"

The agent explained, "undies. Uh... Sex clubs. Gay dating aps. Lube. Dildos."

"What?! No fuck. I can't! I'm not gay! I quit!" Uean retorted while he was standing up. 

The agent held him down, "well not yet." Then he turned to the crew. "Now boys!"

The agent and the three crew members pulled him out of the tub and brought him to the floor. He was struggling to get away but he was being held tightly by the burly men.

One of them removed his briefs, "we're fucking you now!"

"NOOO ARGH!"

He felt ancock sliced in his asshole. It was painful.

Uean started to shriek but his mouth was stuffed by another dick.

He was gangbanged for four hours that day.

The next day, the edited pic was uploaded to the instragram. He quickly got new followers and offers from various gay brands.

Two days after, he returned to his agent at the studio.

"We already earned one thousand dollars from your first post. Ready for more, Mr. Influencer?" the agent asked naughtily.

Uean grinned, "sure. And shall be ganbanged again after this shoot like the last time?"

"Of course!"

"Good. Then let's start shooting. My ass misses dicks. I need you to fuck my newly gay ass!"

No comments:

Post a Comment