If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 14, 2018

[SS-449] Tour Security


[TOUR SECURITY]

Hey there buddy! Yeah-- yeah I'm talking to you... Yeah... What are you doing here? This is an abandoned place... You're not supposed to be here... Oh yeah... Well let me remind you... It's prohibited to be in these ruins.

What am I doing here? Oh, I work here. It's my break time... Duh... I'm not a tour guide. My work is not that boring... Oh yeah? Well, I'm from security... I guess you could tell that from my physique. Yeah, I'll crush people when they trespass these ruins of the historical site.

Where's my uniform? I told you man... I'm on break. I just decided to come out here... This is a nice place to soak up the sun. I need to tan because I'm joining a competition next week. I would want to tan in the nude... But I know there'll be curious tourists who will be lost here. So, I'm still wearing my boxer briefs.

Hey, wait. Don't go. No man. I'm not gonna crush you. Come closer.


You like what you see? Oh yeah? You fucking do. Nahh... Don't shake your head. You can't hide the way you look at my body... Hey, I don't blame you. My muscles are ripe and are primed for competition. See my muscles when I flex? Yeah. They're pretty hot. Come on touch it. No... I'm not gonna hurt you little guy. I promise. Oh yeah... Your puny hands feel good on my muscles.

You want to take this to the next level? Come with me.


a big dick like mine. Come on dude. Take it out.

Uhhh... Didn't say you were gay bro.. I don't fucking care if your wife is waiting for you. If you like it, then stay. If you're a coward, then go. And regret not taking a chance on this free pass I'm giving you for my body.

Yeah. That's it. Hold my dick. Yeah. You like it? Oh boy am I a leaker. Don't waste my seed dude. Kneel and suck me. I SAID SUCK IT! There you go. Uhhh shiiit. Fuck you man. You suck good. Don't play virgin with me. This isn't your first time to take a dick.

Stand up. Lemme take your clothes off. Yeah. You got some muscles. But nothing like mine. Damn this ass is nice. Lemme spank it! Oh yeaaah. I'm gonna fuck you now-- DARN IT! STAY STILL OR I'M REALLY GONNA CRUSH YOU. Ohh shit oh yeah... You're tight man... You're tighhht. I'm gonna slam it in now. Ohhh ahhh ohhh...

Oh shit man. Must be your lucky day! See that guy by the grass that's my buddy from the construction department. HEY BUDDY!


Man, do you see his body? Yeah, sometimes I fuck his ass. Sometimes he fucks me. But you're in luck. Because you're our bottom boy today.

Yeah buddy. Saw this married tourist looking around here. I think he found what he's looking for. A COCK IN HIS ASS. Yeah man. Get his head and fuck his mouth while I screw his ass. OHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment