If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 25, 2018

[SS-454] Friend Promoter


[FRIEND PROMOTER]

"Hey. Hey dude. Take a picture of me here," said Vaniel as he walked to the wall with the graffiti.

Yonic rolled his eyeball as he reluctantly raised his phone to take a picture of his friend.

Vaniel did many goofy poses. 

"Can we go now? The concert's starting in a few minutes," Yonic asked irritably.

Vaniel frowned at him, "you're no fun. You're always so killjoy. No wonder you and your girlfriend always fight."

"Oh yeah? And you're proud about your nice relationship with your girlfriend and your affair with other women?!" Yonic challenged.

Vaniel smirked, "hey, it's not my fault that I'm a fucking bodybuilding celebrity on youtube and free pussy comes to me."

"Whatever, Vaniel. Can we just go to the concert?" he dismissed.

Vaniel jokingly points at him, "and remember, the reason why you're getting prime seats in this concert is because of my sponsorships."

"Fine fine. Now you're just being a pain in the ass, trying to splat that to my face like I'm going to be indebted to you," Yonic grumbled.

Vaniel playfully punched his arm, "heyyy... Of course I got you here because you're my bestfriend."

Yonic shook his head, "whatever, Vaniel."

They got into the open concert grounds and listened to the international EDM artists who were decked.

Yonic kept taking a picture of his friend, who was having fun and hooting gratitude to the sponsors that got them there.


Yonic posted the feeds to his friend's snapchat and made sure he tagged all the brands. He was still amazed at how quickly his friend rose to internet fame and got large money. He was lucky he also got to enjoy the perks.

The concert lasted for four hours. Vaniel requested that they stay at Yonic's home. They got down tontheir drawers when they arrived.

Yonic went to his fridge and got some yogurt milk on a small carton.


"Oh, you know that brand also got me as an internet sponsor?" Vaniel proudly informed him, pointing at the drink.

"Nice to know. Get me a lot of these," Yonic replied.

Vaniel walked to him, "but I guess, you'd be a better promoter for than that me."

"You think so?" Yonic then posed seductively by the wall.

Vaniel swallowed and looked at his built body, "yeah man. You totally should. You're fucking hot."

Yonic grinned, "you want to know how this tastes?"

Vaniel closed into him then kissed his lips. His friend sucked the liquid inside his mouth, then muttered, "you taste better dude."

They kissed again, "hey... Thanks for... Letting me go with you, instead of your girlfriend." Yonic said sweetly.

Vaniel grabbed the front of his boxers and said, "you are my first. These girls are just beards."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You're just saying that 'cause I did you tons of favors tonight."

"Of course not. What do you want me to do?"

"Well... Time for you to suck my yogurt," Yonic eased down his boxers.

The bigger hunk knelt and gobbled his dick up. Seeing this masculine fellow hungrily deepthroat his penis made Yonic moan loud.

Vaniel then stood up, turned around then bent over while removing his drawers, "I can't wait. I need you inside me Yonic."

Yonic slapped his college hulky friend's ass then thrusted in his tight hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment