If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 28, 2024

[SS-1405] Straight Spicy


STRAIGHT SPICY

"Hey dude, sorry for being such a whiner earlier. You're right. I do look spicy in speedos."

Loav salivated when he received the message from his straight friend who he was vacationing with with a couple of other friends. It came with a picture of his friend in the elevator of the hotel.

The beach they went to was strict about swimwear. All his friend brought was walking shorts that was prohibited. Loav offered his extra speedo, but his friend complained that it was too faggy and revealing.

It seemed like the friend now changed his mind. It was a milestone since his friend was a straight, alpha male.

Loav excitedly went down and joined his friends at the beach.

He found his straight friend taking a shower by the beach side. The friend looked deadly in the trunks that packaged his privates nicely. He also had a good muscular physique.


Loav smiled at him, "see, I told you look great!"

"I still look faggy though, but yeah. I think your spicy speedo fits me well," he responded.

"You should wear those more often."

"I'll consider that."

Then he turned around. Loav almost came upon seeing the plump asscheeks stretching the backside of the speedo.


They went to the beach and joined their friends. They complimented him about the speedo he was wearing.

Girls also were approaching the friend. He enjoyed the attention, even from the male strangers who were saying hi to him.

Later that night, Loav hears a knock on his room. It was his friend, still wearing the speedos.

"It seems like my speedos has grown on you," Loav joked.

The friend scratched his head, "uhm. Is it normal for me to rub my speedo clad bulge. I feel so horny wearing this."

"Yeah, I do that all the time too!" Then Loav undressed. He started fondling his cock through his white speedos.

The friend started rubbing too.

"Damn this is so sexy," Loave uttered.

"Shit, yeah. Who knew speedos could feel like this..."

Soon, both of their hips were bucking, filling their lycra pouches with cum.






--------------

If you want advanced access to ALL OF THE CHAPTERS of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment