If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

[SS-1398] Backseat Driving


BACKSEAT DRIVING

The hired private driver was confused about the current service request he received.

"I want you to drive in the backseat," was the note that was included in the email.

However, the driver decided to go to the requesting party. Afterall, they are going to pay handsomely. He would just figure out the specific request when he gets there.

While not surprised that the requesting client is rich, he was in awe of the mansion that was on the address that was sent to him. The security staff of the mansion guided him to the multi garage of the mansion. He was then pointed to the car.

"He's in the backseat sir," said the staff while opening the backdoor of one of the luxury cars.

There was a young, adult, handsome man wearing a coat who was sitting lazily in the backseat, "I'm so glad you came."


The driver shook his hand, "thank you for taking my services. Where shall I drive you to?"

The client patted the seat, "here. Drive me at the backseat!"

The driver raised his eyebrows, "excuse me?"

"I want you to drive me crazy in this backseat. I saw your profile in the luxury driver's site and you are just so hot. I knew I had to have you," the rich client said seductively.

The driver scratched his head, "oh no. I'm sorry sir. I'm straight. And I'm married to a woman."

The client frowned, "okay. Leave without your money then."

The driver swallowed, "but maybe I can try? I just don't know if I'll do good."

The client undressed. He had a lean body and artistic tattoos on his torso. "You don't have to do much. Just get naked and let me drive you crazy."


The driver sighed and removed his formal clothes. He got in the backseat naked.

To his surprise, the client just sat on him. His dick got inside the man's ass.

"Ohhhhh goood yeah... I'm riding you good!" the client moaned.

The driver was too overwhelmed with the hot and tight feeling that was encircling his now hard rock cock. "Gooood! This feels good!"

The client turned to him. "Fuck me man, make my money worth it."

Instinctively, the driver started darting his dick upwards. He did so forcefully that the luxury car started rocking with them.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment