If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 3, 2024

[SS-1394] Peach Drink


PEACH DRINK

You approach one of your gymmates and talk to him, "hey, I just wanna say, I am so inspired by your progress."

The hunky gymgoer scratches his head shyly, "oh. Haha. Yeah. Thanks. I'm really doing my best."

"Damn, I noticed that when you started here, you were really quite thin and scrawny, and now you're really muscled," you praise him.

"Well, I have been exercising more regularly. But I do get some help from experimental supplements," he responds.

"What experimental supplements? Can you hook me up on that?" you asked, keen.

He shakes his head, "I can't really share it with you yet, especially it's not yet in the market. It's nice because it is peach flavored, which is my favorite. But it still has a lot of side effects. I just continue taking them because the intended effect on my body is great."

You do not push it anymore, but you are very curious about the supplements that he has been taking.

A few hours later, you follow him to the locker room after his workout. You stealthily observe him. He gets down to his boer briefs. He looks mightly sexy in them.

Then he prepares his drink through a weirdly packaged bottle. You suspect that this is the supplement that he has been talking about.

He turns around and drinks the supplement. You get a good view of his back and ass as he chugged the liquid.


Soon after, his face crumples. He looks very uncomfortable. He runs to the wet area.

You follow him.

You hear him moaning while he is inside a cubicle.

Worried, you enter his cubicle. You see him squirming while cum gushes uncontrollably from his hard cock. He is fingering his hole.

He looks irritated upon seeing you, "not cool man, not cool."

"I'm sorry. I got worried when I heard you moaning. Is that the side effect you're talking about?" you ask him.

"Yeah, we cum for a whole five minutes when the supplement gets potent."

You kneel in front of him, "let me help you, sexy body."

He is too discomforted to even stop you from sucking his dick and drinking his sweet, copious spunk. 




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment