If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 17, 2024

[SS-1400] Maker's Sunflower


MAKER’S SUNFLOWERS

The client was in awe of the handsome and muscular specimen of a man who was walking along a field of beautiful sunflowers. He was almost naked, except for a jumper that was unbuttoned on the side.

"He is such a fine mannequin," he whispered to the Maker.

The Maker smiled, "he truly is a fine one. I had a hard time creating this one."

"Yeah? Why so?"

"Well, first he is the son of a senator."

"Oh shit, that's why he looked familiar."

"And you know how politicians' heirs are. Very entitled brats. One time he was caught lighting a flower garden on fire while he was high on drugs. He never got jailed because of his politician father."

"Shit, what a prick."

"People like that do not need to be people. So, I turned him into a mannequin. I made arrangements to be the one to handle his community service. So, I made him tend this sunflower garden. The flowers were already tainted with my powers. Soon, he was becoming submissive to me."

"Yeah, now I wanna buy this mannequin more."

"You should. I turned his weak fat body into this muscled masterpiece. He is just a piece of meat for you to use. But, he can tend your gardens if you like."

The mannequin turned and showed his back.


"Fuck, look at that ass. I wanna plow that," the rich client grumbled.

The Maker looked at the notification of his phone, "your payment has been wired. You can do anything you want with him."

The client hurriedly whipped out his cock and started fucking the delectable ass. The mannequin's moans of pleasure can be hard across the sunflower field.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jock for 1400th squirter shorts stories. More hot squirter short stories to cum...❤️toni

    ReplyDelete