If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 24, 2024

[SS-1403] Thirsty Tennis


THIRSTY TENNIS

"Ugh, it's so hot here. Why do you want me to play shirtless?" the hunky bully grumbled as he stomped his feet onto the tennis court.

"Stop being such a big obnoxious baby," the nerd snap at him, "I thought you are a strong macho man, and you can't even catch a few sunrays? Or do you want me to leak your nudes?"

The bully scoffed. The nerd he used to bully was able to hack on his computer and extracted the nudes he sent to girls. He was dared by one of his girls to put a carrot in his ass, and that was one of the embarrassing photos that have been taken. The nerd threatened that he would leak them.

Now, he is submissive to the nerd.

They started playing tennis. The hunk was actually surprised that the nerd could play, despite his scrawny build.

The nerd enjoyed his sweaty muscular body. The hunk hated the smirks and side comments the nerd had of his body.

After a few rounds, the bully fell down sitting on the floor. "Gaaahd. I'm so tired. And hot! And so famished."


The nerd went to him laughing, "who's a weakling now, ah? Carrot man?"

"Fuck! I told you not to call me that!" the hunk snapped.

The nerd passed him the water bottle. The bully gobbled all the cold water contents. He seemed really thirsty.


The nerd groped his own bulge, "are you thirsty for something else?"

The bully turned red, "fuck you!"

"I know you were looking at this. I intentionally did not wear undies so you could see my dick swaying while we played," the nerd said smirking.

The bully swallowed.

"You want my carrot in your ass again, baby?" the nerd seduced.

Because of the dare, the bully realized he was into putting stuff in his ass. The nerd got this because of the face he made in the picture.

"Not here."

"Yes here. I got this all for the two of us."

The bully was too weak when the nerd rolled him and put him on his fours and pulled down his white shorts. He salivated upon seeing the nerd's seven inch cock.

Soon, the court was filled with his moans of ecstasy.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment