If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

[SS-1404] Drunken Garden


DRUNKEN GARDEN

Baste woke up. His head felt heavy. He did not remember what happened the night before.

That was why he was so confused waking up in the middle of a garden of flowers inside a dark greenhouse that he had not been in before.

He tried to get up. It was difficult because his body felt so heavy. It felt like he was drugged. He was naked, and his muscular body was on display.


There was a man who entered the greenhouse. He was bringing a sprinkler.

"Oh, you're awake. The rapist is awake," the man spoke.

"What did you do to me?" Baste asked. He wanted to get up and beat the kid, but he could not move a bit.

The man started sprinkling the flowers around him, "uh? Did you not remember what happened last night? You passed by me on the street. You were so drunk. You tried to overpower and fuck me. But it's a good thing I got my hypnotic plant powder. I let you sniff it and it made you unconscious. I brought you here."

Baste felt heavier. He tried to speak but he could not open his mouth anymore. He did remember drinking last night. He forgot that he tried to rape somebody. But he was always like that. He just always had his way with the men and women he pounced on because he was attractive.

"People like you should be burried on the ground," the man said darkly, "my flower pollens are so powerful because they use the bodies of abusers as fertilizers."

Baste was now lying in bed. His mind was emptying.


The man touched his naked body. "Damn, you have a nice body. If you asked nicely, I would have volunteered to offer my ass to you. But scum abusers like you need to be punished. But let me experience you, one last time before the earth takes you."

The man sucked his dick. Baste writhed in pleasure. Little did he know it was the last thing he would feel as a sentient being.

As soon as he came inside the man's mouth, he fell unconscious.  Since then, Baste never woke up.

The man sprinked plant seeds on his healthy body. Soon, he will be the bed where the flowers take root in.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this story features the name of a tier 2 patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment