If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

[SS-1392] Betted Bat


BETTED BAT

When Ogy entered the empty office room, he saw a man on a chair. He recognized the man as one of his officemates. He was looking at him funny.

Ogy raised his hand, "look, I was only joking next week. You don't have to really take it seriously."

The officemate sat playfully and pointed the bat to him, "oh no, a deal's a deal. Your baseball team won, I got cocky, and I bit more than I can chew. I am a man of my word."


Ogy scratched his head, "look, we both didn't think it was serious. If it were money, I'd welcome it. But the stakes you set are outlandish."

The officemate shrugged, "well, people were there. They were laughing. But I said what I said."

"And why are you dressed like that?" Ogy noticed that the man was wearing nothing but a tight shirt, white briefs, and socks.

"I'm just getting ready." Then the officemate pulled down his briefs.


"Woaaah! I told you don't do it!" Ogy panicked.

But it was already too late. The officemate was already pushing the head of the bat into his own ass.

Ogy did not want to look but he was amazed about how the hole was able to take in the large girth. The officemate seemed challenged, but he seemed fine with it.

Also, his dick was hard.

The ass was able to take in five inches of the bat.

"I can't believe you're going to put a bat into your ass just because your team lost the bet," Ogy gasped.

The officemate laughed, "haha. I just really showed you my ass' abilities. Maybe you could fuck me?"

Ogy unzipped his pants, "damn. You should have just told me you wanted to fuck. So, you did not have to go through all this."

The officemate started riding the bat, "don't worry. I like what I'm doing. Put that into my mouth and let's get it hard before you fuck me with it."




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment