If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 24, 2024

[SS-1390] Inked Officer


INKED OFFICER

The batallion commander of the university's citizen military training is newly instated. Everybody in the campus had a crush on him because he was a hot, hunky daddy. He had also nice tattoos on his body.

However, little do the university staff and students know, that the commander had a secret. But he was really good in hiding it. So, he was able to finish one year service without any issues.

But, during his second year, a scrawny student entered his office.

The commander growled at him, "you cannot just barge in here!"

"I know your secret," the student said confidently.

The commander was shocked, "what do you mean?!"

"I know your tattoos. I know what they mean," the student answered, "I know that it is a symbol that you are a slave of a wealthy dominant."

The commander's face lost color, "why do you know all these things?!"

"I am the son of your owner, and he gave me the permission to be your alternate dominant while you are here in school," the student explained.

The commander did receive a message from his owner that the latter would be sending him another dominant to play with him. He was surprised that it was a student.

Out of habit, the commander took off his upper coat and showed his inked torso.


"What do you need from me, master?"

The student smirked and gave him a paper, "I want to see you in this address. Wear the suit my father likes you to wear."

"Yes master."

Later that day, he followed the address and got into a mansion. He stood by the pool. He removed his clothes and stood in his blue trunks.


Then he did laps in the pool. His owner wants him to be fired up and wet when he meets him.

When he got out of the pool, the student was already standing there naked. With a large erection.

The student grinned, "anything you are dying to do you hungry slave?"

The commander crawled to him and asked, "may I suck your dick, master?"

"Yes."

It has been a long time since he played a sex slave.he immediately devoured the cock in fronto of him.

--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment