If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 17, 2024

[SS-1387] Pingpong Sub


PINGPONG SUB

"Please sir, I want to be your slave..."

Then the young, geeky dom received a picture of a shirtless muscular man. He had large muscles that were sculpted to perfection.

"I am a very picky dom. I have to know that you're really in it before I take you in," the geeky dom replied to the direct message in his alter bdsm account.

In real life, the dom is a timid college student taking microbiology. He is an unpopular nerdy kid.

But he had built a confident, dominant persona online. He learned that he had dominating tendencies. And it was very effective on muscle slutty bottom submissives. It helped that he had a huge dong.

As of now, he has five muscle slaves. Most of them are accomplished people who had deep bdsm kinks in their secret lives. He owns the bodies of these slaves and will drop everything to serve him. He posts them online incognito. On gay twitter, the geeky dom's bdsm account was infamous. He would receive applicants on the daily. But he only takes the best.

The geeky dom wants to check if this new applicant would be a good fit. He asked for details and more pictures. The potential slave gave all the information and images he asked. But he has to test him first.

One day, the geeky dom went to the playground where the potential slave worked. He was a pingpong coach.


In the middle of the game, the dom made himself seen by the coach. The coach saw him and smiled. It was an announced visit, but the coach seemed eager.

The coach excused himself from the other players.

The geeky dom went to the public bathroom. The coach followed him. There was no one inside.

They went to a large cubicle.

"Hello master," the coach greeted while he removed his clothes.

"This is a spot check. I told you that this week, I want to see if you are really following my daily instructions," the geeky dom declared.

"Yes I have."

"Show me."

The coach turned around and showed his shaven ass. He bore down and three ping pong balls popped off the hole one by one.

The geeky dom came announced to check if the coach followed his instruction to put three pingpong balls in his ass for a week. It seemed like the coach followed him.

The geeky dom pulled out his hard nine inch dick, "you passed being my slave. Now, I'm gonna fuck you here and you shall keep my cum in your ass yhe whole day."

"Yes master."


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment