If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

[SS-1380] Pageant Arrival


PAGEANT ARRIVAL

The winner of a popular all-male pageant was receiving a hero's welcome at his hometown when he arrived there two weeks after his coveted win two weeks ago.

He moved through the main streets of the town using a truck-driven float. The women and men cheered as he waved at them.


As an international pageant winner, he had undeniable good looks, clear skin, and a tight, muscular body. His physique showed well in the white sando he wore.

He was waving at and touching the hands that were reaching out to him. He was smiling tirelessly at them and thanking them for their support.

It was weird for him because he used to be a scrawny nobody in that town. He was a nerdy kid who focused on his studies until he graduated college.

Thankfully, he aged well. He also started going to the gym and his body reacted well to the workouts. His introverted nature made his skin less exposed to the elements. He became a handsome young adult.

When he got to the Mayor's building, the mayor came out and greeted him. The winner gave him a respectful bow for the financial support he received from the town.

His float journey ended on a dead end street. By that time, there were no longer fans following him.

There was a house in that street that he wanted to visit.

The winner decided to come out of the float and called out the man who was working in front of the house.


The burly man who was his age turned around, "oh. You're here already."

The winner hopped down and faced the man, "ah. Look at how the tables have turned. When we were younger, you always bullied me for being weak and skinny. Now, I'm more muscular and popular than you."

The burly man used to be his childhood bully. He used to be famouse. He got into professional football but went back to normal life when he got an injury.

The bully rolled his eyebrows, "you got better now, yeah. So, why are you still coming here."

The winner smiled and touched his arm, "hey, I want us to be okay. I want us to go back the way we were, without the bullying. And the secrecy."

He kissed the bully. The bully surrendered and kissed back.

During their time in school, the bully seduced him to give him a blowjob and fuck his ass in secret. The old nerd fell for the bully, who would not reciprocate because of his manly status in school.

"I hope I'm good enough for you now," said the winner after the kiss.

The bully smiled, "you were always enough. I was just a jerk. I'm so happy you won, but I thought I'd never see you again."

"I just did it for the town. But you know I always wanted you. I was just waiting for you to come around."

"Well, I'm here now. I'm ready. If you are."

Then they kissed again. 




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

1 comment: