If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

[SS-1347] Artificial Dreams


ARTIFICIAL DREAMS(ArDr)

The owner of the leading generative AI has introduced a new product: artificial dreams.

This product comes with cables that attach to a simulation computer, and then can be placed with electrodes to place on the head of the user.

The user places images of the person/s they want to dream about. And then write a prompt about the dream.

Once the user is ready, the electrodes will send signals to the brain for them to sleep and dream about the person/s and the story that was generated.

I am one of the pre-testers of this technology. I know exactly who and what I want to dream about.

I upload the pictures of my ultimate male hollywood crush. And then I include the body of one of the most popular fitness gurus on social media.

I write a vague dream prompt. I want to be surprised.

Soon, after my sleep was induced, the dream comes almost immediately. The scene is filtered pink, making it more erotic.


I see my crush, with the most boyish looks. But he is sporting a body of a roman god. He is sitting on clouds. It is perfect, as I prompted the AI to make a mythological story for me.

He pulls down his shorts to reveal his brief-cased butt.


My crush crawls to me and touches my body, which also has become more muscular. He caresses my enlarged penis.

He stares at me with dreamy eyes. He asks me about my day, and I respond, while keeping my erection.

He then asks if I want to be made happy. He nods. Then he romances my body with his lips and tongue.

He sucks my dick and then sits on it.

The dream is so vivid. I can feel real body sensations. I touch his body, it is warm and ripped.

He cums without touching himself. I come inside his ass.

I open my eyes. As said in the product specification, a dream will last 30 minutes. It is the best dream of my life.

I will leave a good review.


--------------

If you want access to the complete chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story and chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment