If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 9, 2024

[SS-1345] Substituted Model


SUBSTITUTED MODEL

The shoot manager frantically walked to the car of the company manager when it arrived.

"Sir, sir, we have a problem!" the shoot manager announced.

The company manager looked pissed. "You're really going to bring me bad news in the morning?"

The shoot manager bowed, "I am so sorry about this urgent crisis. But the model for the shoot for the product got into an accident."

The company manager walked out of his car.


The shoot manager waited. This was the only schedule they had.

The company manager said, "then I shall be the model."

They walked to the office where the shoot was to be held.

The company manager who was looking dapper in his suit and tie. He was young and he had model looks.

"Good thing, I'm wearing the product, " the company manager said as he removed his clothes.


The shoot manager gulped. The man looked so sexy and muscular. He looked deadly in just the white bikini briefs he was wearing.

The photographer started shooting. He knew how to project to the camera.

But there was something that they all noticed.

"You can't be hard while wearing the product, sir," the shoot manager commented.

"You're right. Let me just relieve myself," the company manager replied as he skinned off the briefs.

The staff just watched as the respectable manager was naked and was jacking off nonchalantly.

Soon, ropes of cum was spurting off his cock while he was moaning.

He cleaned himself. Then he removed a buttplug from his ass. "Yeah, maybe I should remove this too so I don't get hard again."

The company manager wore the briefs again and continued posing as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment