If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 5, 2024

[SS-1343] Manhole Man


MANHOLE MAN

"Hi, is anyone there?!"

You stop when here a deep, loud, male voice sound from below you.

You look around and find there was no one else walking in that remote street except for you.

"I'm down here! Check the manhole!"

You peep at the large hole towards the drainage. You are surprised to find that there is a young, muscular man wearing black briefs.

"Are you trapped there? Do you need help?" you shout back at him.

"No, I really got in here," then he requested, "can you pee on me?"

You are shocked, "huh?"

"Please. I need to be peed on!"

You are weirded out, but you did feel the need to piss. So, you take your dick out. Then you urinate.

"Oh..." he moans as he showers on your piss.


You quickly pull your shorts up after you relieve yourself, "fuck. What is wrong with you?"

He laid down on the puddle of piss on the floor of the drainage, "haha it's my fetish man. No judgment."


Then he starts rubbing the front of his black briefs while he waddled on the liquid. Soon, his body jerks as cum seeps through the fabric of the briefs.

You shake your head and walk away, "ugh. Unreal."

"Thank youuuuu!" he shouts back at you. 


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment