If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 12, 2024

[SS-1346] New Smoker


NEW SMOKER

The public health doctors were dumbfounded with the spike of smoking among men aged 20 to 40 years old in the past year.

In the last decade, smoking has decreased because of the many laws and education efforts that the government did. It also helped in decreasing mortality due to non-communicable diseases.

Weirdly, there was a set of men who got into smoking; the highly fit men.

A medical researcher was interviewing and observing a new smoker.

"It says here that you only started smoking a month ago, what happened?" he asked the man.

"It was an in thing for bodybuilders to do, did you not know that?" the interviewee responded. "Can I remove my clothes? I feel hot?"

Without his permission, the imterview just got naked except his briefs. He looked very muscular.


"That does not affect your weightlifting lifestyle?" the doctor asked.

The man shook his head, "nah. It actually made me more pumped. May I smoke?"

Without an approval, the interviewee started smoking the cigarette.


The doctor frowned. He could smell the smoke.

"Dude, did you know I wasn't this packed? My fellas recommended me this smoke and now I'm in my best shape," the interviewee continued.

The doctor wanted to ask more but he was feeling hazy from the smoke. He also felt hot. And a bit horny.

The interviewee was making silly poses on the stool. He also looked horny.

"The secret of this cigarette is that it has chemicals that transform cum to good protein for muscle mass building," the interviewee informed.

"What?!"

Before the doctor could react, the interviewee was already on his knees in front of him. He was sucking the doctor's cock.

"Ohhhh GOOOD!" the doctor could not push him away. He was big and his mouth felt good.

When he came, the man drank it all. Then he stood and started posing. He looked a little bit more ripped.

"Interesting," the researcher said while taking notes. It looks like they should investigate the content of the cigarette.

But maybe he should use it too.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment