If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 2, 2023

[SS-1289] Nerd's Sembreak


NERD'S SEMBREAK

The nerd gasped when he got into his villa. There was a handsome man in his black briefs and robe manning the private pool bar.

Before his last semester in college, the nerd decided to use some of his savings from his lucrative data analytic freelance work to chill in a posh gay resort. He booked a pricey villa that had a personal sexy butler as part of the amenities.

However, the nerd was surprised that one of the school jocks from the football team was there, almost naked.

The jock seemed surprised to find him, "you are my client?"

"You're the butler?" asked the nerd.

The jock looked embarrassed, "ah yeah. I work here during breaks and training vacations to get extra money. Ah, let me know if want a change of butler."

"No, uhm. You're okay. But if you're not okay and you want to change, it's fine with me. I promise, I won't tell anyone," the nerd replied.

"Nah. We're here. That'll be cumbersome," then he handed the nerd a glass of cocktail, "welcome to the villa sir."

As the nerd was sipping his drink, the jock removed his robe. He looked deadly in black briefs. He was a known ladies man in campus, and his body showed it.


Then the jock enumerated the activities and services he can provide for him. Sex was included.

The nerd picked up activities for the day and the jock assisted him through everything. The jock helped him with lunch and dinner, showed him to the garden and the beach while in briefs, gave him a massage, and swam the pool with him.

One of the nerd's favorite activities they did was surfing. The jock was good at it. And he looked deadly sexy as a surfer.


At night, the jock tucked him to bed. "You did not want sex with me?"

"I want to but I don't want us to be awkward," the nerd admitted.

The jock took nerd's hand and placed it inside the briefs, "I want it, sir. I want it buddy. I promise." Then the jock kissed him.

The nerd was defenseless while the jock licked his full body.

"Goood... You're so gooood..." the nerd cannot believe that the manly jock was deepthroating him.

He moaned louder when the jock started fucking him.

The jock whispered to his ear, "damn you're a hot nerd. Let's do this again... when the semester starts..."




--------------

If you want access to the complete chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment