If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

[SS-1290] Seafood Stuffing

SEAFOOD STUFFING

I panic while seeing my boyfriend bringing multiple plates on his arms. He is walking towards me, looking at me naughtily.

He stops in front of me, proudly presenting the voluminous amount of food in his hands.

I should worry that he might drop all the food and cause a scene. But he is a gymnast, and balance is his strong suit.


"I know that you have been so hungry from all the walking we have done, touring this country so I bought us a lot of food," he cheers happily.

"Why did you buy so many?!" I retort.

"So, we can replenish our energies. We still have a lot of attractions to see tonight," he tells me.

I raise my eyebrows, "what did you buy?"

He sits down and shows me the delicacies.


My eyes widen, "seafood?! You know what happens when I eat those."

"It's not like you're allergic to them. You are in another country. Make exceptions and experience culture through their food!" he explains.

I do not complain anymore. He is right. So, I just ate the food. I almost forget that I have a weird reaction to shellfish. I am eating so much because I am so hungry.

Then, a few minutes later, the effects hit me. My dick strains hard in my pants.

I grab his arm. "Let's go back to the hotel room!"

He crumples his forehead, "no we can't miss the night light shows."

"Ugh! Then you shouldn't have made me eat all those seafood! My briefs are now damped with precum!"

That is the effect of seafoods on me. I get monstrously horny after the meal.

"Then just go to the comfort room and release!" he suggests.

I grab his arm and drag him to the comfort room. I shove him into a cubicle and pull his shorts down. I also get half naked and I start frantically fucking his ass.

He is trying so hard to stay silent. He is a bottom so he loves being fucked like this. In public.

I whisper in his ear, "you made me eat those on purpose."

He smirks, "yeah. We haven't fucked since the plane landed. I need your cum."

"Well, you'll get it now," then I growl and cum in him.

With both of our guts satiated and lust spent, we are now ready to continue our travel walking that evening.




--------------

If you want access to the complete chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment